Still Rootless...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerBong

Reaction score
3 weeks in. Nice and green still. I used willow water, organic soil. Mother of Berries (M.O.B., local Maine blueberry hybrid.) What do you all think?

WP_20130826_006.jpg

After 3 weeks and no growth I cleaned one off this morning.

either B1 or something like Kangaroots. This will enourage root growth. I've heard of the willow thing but nevertried it. I always use some sort of rooting agent such as roottone for my cuttings.

I say stay at it...I have a purple monkey balls that are past 4 weeks but have a tiny root showing....And I agree with THG...how ya know they aint rooted?...when I cloned in soil I would see if i can pull the cutting out with gentle tug.. if its anchored I say they have roots...If it slides out..maybe shouldnt have tugged:rofl:..Best of my mojo to help

:48:

:rolleyes:

....and I usually wait for thick white ropy roots to show out the bottom of the nursery pot...lol...

My Larry OG cut would go 3-4 weeks before throwing roots. Make sure you are not using too much light. It interferes with root production.

yes ...clones dont need much light at all...

Willow water worked! It took them forever to take, but when I did transplant them they had huge root balls. Removing the dome seemed to help as well. 2 weeks into flower now.

WP_20130926_004.jpg

Latest posts

Back