Stoners with Goals!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have kept a log of everything since 1982. The day I decided I was gonna be serious about getting my business up and running. I started off just writting where my money and my time was spent in a little spiral note pad.
It soon turned into phone numbers and business plans. And has just progressed from there. I now carry what friends refer to as my "life book". It contains everything from business data to personal objectives. I bring it with me everywhere, even on vacation. I back-up everything vital on my computer just in case. But if I lost it I would freak-out. Every Jan. 1st I start a new one and the old one goes on the top shelf of my bedroom closet. This isn't a cumpulsive thing, well I don't think so, others might :rolleyes: . I never write down anything that could be used against me. I'm not nuts, just meticulous. In my oppinion it's a good way to gage your progress at the pertanant task, as well as keep yourself honest as far as goal accomplishment goes.
Besides, it leaves your mind uncluttered for daydreaming, and mental naps.;)

Cannabiscotti said:
when i make my lists i always put some easy stuff on there (like check MP.com) just to cross off.

Great Idea! I got a couple easy things on the list to get me going..
The stuff I put down so far is mainly just to get me on a good routine and break away from the, 'wake up, smoke a cig, drink an energy drink, wait til 2pm to shower, so on so on..'

Next to do for me is to put down the financial goals on paper and work out a plan of achievement.

Thanks for the feedback Everybody.
Much Appreciated.
:48:

no list, no evidence. i keep everything in my head and i get it done.....eventually.
Id hate to see some Mp lists, check hydro solution, replace hps, cut clones, buy papers, milk, bread, eggs

canibanol cannonball said:
no list, no evidence. i keep everything in my head and i get it done.....eventually.
Id hate to see some Mp lists, check hydro solution, replace hps, cut clones, buy papers, milk, bread, eggs

True, I don't keep a list for anything in my closet, I just let the ladies tell me when they need something. Now they're telling me that they are thirsty...

i make lists of reminders things to do all the time cuz i am so dang forgetful. i mean i'm one who will be lookin for the lighter and it be right in my other hand. lol
also when i leave self notes i tend to forget where i put the dang notes even lol
but for the mot part if i make a goal and im sincere bout it the only time i ever seem to follow thru wit any goals is when i make them stoned or do them stoned. other wise i have no attention span. kinda like a pre-pubescent boy wit severe add. lol im well into my adult age now but its still followed me thru til now even still.
but gettin stoned is literally the only thing that helps me focuz on anything really. lol

Latest posts

Back