Stoney Bud 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This girl looks stunning. Beautiful show of colors. Had a couple of nanners show but none releasing pollen:). Probably because she's getting a lil over ripe. In the last pic you can see them before I plucked them.

bad 1229.jpg2.jpg

bad 1227.jpg2.jpg

bad 1225.jpg2.jpg

bad 1226.jpg2.jpg

bad 1232.jpg2.jpg

Lol...Dubba, I was just looking at your thread over at BB:D.

thats what im looking for..dunno how i missed this thread. how do i get my hands on some of those genetics?

Hey BBP, i'm droolin over these buds mang... You're serious about bringin' out the color , they're some beautiful buds for sure... So how's things seeming for the MH in flower compared to HPS ??? And boy, ya got some nice nuggs :D Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN my friend ...

those are gorgeous pic's bombbudpuffa. And like Dubbaman said, he/she or not I'd still smoke the hell out of that shim!!! :eek:

Keep em' GREEN or should I say PURPLE. :D

how do i get my hands on some of those genetics?
A friend gave them to me:).
So how's things seeming for the MH in flower compared to HPS ?
Didn't notice a difference for better or worse. They just continued flowering like they were under the HPS. I'll have to do 2 seperate rooms with clones of the same girl before I can say for sure but one thing I did learn...it sure makes your room pretty:p.

loving the lack of trimming man
That will just stay on until the hang dry is over then i'll completely manicure the buds:). Just how I do thangs.

Latest posts

Back