stoopid bum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizerd

Reaction score
im a stoopid bum that needs to be drug around back and have my teeth kicked in the back of my throat
do they make pot that will make u feel better than that

hmmm Id look for something strong. Cheer up man! Smoke one, and try n look for the poitive. Its never as bad as how it might seem.

Geez mister low self esteem....yes there are strains for that...but you also need to hve a more positive outlook on yourself...spring is coming and with it longer days and less of a feeling of the blahs....

lizerd said:
im a stoopid bum that needs to be drug around back and have my teeth kicked in the back of my throat

OK,,where do ya want me to meet you? Id be glad to help out.:D
Just kidden.:hubba: Maybe!!!

seeing a secret garden daily is just what you need to pick you up out of that funk!

Smoking from the garden while growing another just makes it even better.

Stick around bud....and keep your teeth!

lizerd said:

Seagull, is this you? DevilFrog? ;)

I cant do anything right, I may need to live in a cave and eat canned stew, I threw out everything, its all floating down the river, perhaps I should stick my head in the sand. Do they make good drugs for that? Seagulls and frogs are better than me, they deserve to be happy

lizerd said:
I cant do anything right, I may need to live in a cave and eat canned stew, I threw out everything, its all floating down the river, perhaps I should stick my head in the sand. Do they make good drugs for that? Seagulls and frogs are better than me, they deserve to be happy

:fid: Im gathering that your Grow did not turn out well?!!!;)
Its happen to all of us Bro. Pick yourself up and dust yurself off and get some more beans and start over like we all do when we find a freaken Hermi after 8 weeks of flowering.:hubba: It aint the end of the world. Smoke a joint and chill.:bong:

And canned Stew is very good for the munchies.

WeedHopper said:
Smoke a joint and chill.:bong:

And canned Stew is very good for the munchies.

aslong as its on beard and butter:D chill man its not the end of the workd ive been in some realy bad places in my life but i got through it no matter wot i felt like i alway felt better the next day knowing i made it through the day life to short to think made and not be happy smoke and dream trippy sh1t thats my moto :D

lizerd said:

And they we go folks....another visit from Devil Frog...:holysheep:

PencilHead said:
Seagull, is this you? DevilFrog? ;)
:yeahthat:

He conveniently mentioned seagulls and frogs in his post....

Old poster that was banned and now is suspected as being back i take it?

I hope so because, I really don't known what to say if not.

The devil has my soul, do they make good drugs for that? They are going to smoke me out now, Im done,......... its ov

lizerd said:
The devil has my soul, do they make good drugs for that? They are going to smoke me out now, Im done,......... its ov

:cry:Your a DRAMA QWEEN :rolleyes: Ya make me wanna help ya outta yur misery.:hubba:

lizerd said:

Dang-Have you been smoking salvia????
I don't think its as bad as you are makin it-You can still post on this forum!
Is there some ulterior reason for your depression???
Did someone Pass away??

Don't throw ALL your stuff out.

Who is "smoking you out"? (When I say that, I think of GWB-lol)

It's not the end of the world!!!
:)
Gb

p.s. :
And who is "they"?
Nature makes "pot"-You just need to learn how to make nature work and stop trying to rev it up like an engine. Stop trying to control nature-You and I and everybody else on earth CANNOT control nature.
Mankind will NEVER control nature-And in the end, nature will win.
But we can let it work for us.
What ever you do-Please stop begging to have the crap beat out of you!
It's not worth it!!
now smile!!!!

GeezerBudd said:
Dang-Have you been smoking salvia????
I don't think its as bad as you are makin it-You can still post on this forum!
Is there some ulterior reason for your depression???
Did someone Pass away??

Don't throw ALL your stuff out.

Who is "smoking you out"? (When I say that, I think of GWB-lol)

It's not the end of the world!!!
Gb

Geez this is most likely the many times banned Devil Frog/seagull back under yet another name...

Latest posts

Back