stoopid bum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
Geez this is most likely the many times banned Devil Frog/seagull back under yet another name...

Oh okay-well, the devil DOES have his soul then-Thanks Hammy!
Gb

Did the devil tell judas to cut his belly so that his bowels would spill upon hanging? That was on hannibals lecture at the museum

dude....whats your point? what exactly does any of this have to do with growing or enjoying mj?

godspeedsuckah said:
For some reason after reading his post's all I can picture are the gothic kids on south park LMAO. "duuuude I am so non-conformist"
either him or butters lmao !

PieRsquare said:
Canned Beef Stew on your Beard? Well I guess if you're a sloppy eater....Do you butter your beard prior to adding stew? :D

i dont eat canned beef stew but if i was to eat it on bread then yes plenty of butter

fruity86 said:
i dont eat canned beef stew but if i was to eat it on bread then yes plenty of butter
I was just messin with you because you typed "beard" instead of "bread". I never miss a chance to make a funny. :D :hubba:

Jeeesh Liz,
Never forget that everything's always O.K. in the end.....
If everything isn't O.K., then you know that it's not the end!!

PieRsquare said:
I was just messin with you because you typed "beard" instead of "bread". I never miss a chance to make a funny. :D :hubba:

haha i still didnt realize when i read you post im always spelling wrong :D
fruity

Lizerd unless yourEDIT everyone here. I'd say you probably need some sort of

psychiatric help or consolation. Judas, Smudas , we all feel like EDITfor

something we've done in the past. It's the great Karmic wheel in our earthly

bodies that Ironically constantly battle with our earthly bodies. Takin' it from

Iscariot ( when you wrong, or harm others for selfish gain, you have to atone)

to feel at peace with yourself again. killing your self is not the way to go.

In my opinion even Judas would have made a greater impact if he atoned

through living. I don't want to go any deeper into Theology or Metaphysics.

so I'll leave you with a Quote " Hope has two beautiful daughters Anger

and Courage. Anger at the way things are, Courage to change the way

things are
":)

I too hear the croak of the seagull and the cry of the frog, and to me it sounds like the dithering of an @sshat.

I also have canned beef stew on my buttered beard.

"S-T-E-W, that spells Stu Redman, right Ralph?"

"The owls are not what they seem", and,

:bong2: :bongin: :bongin: :bongin:

Just got out of jail for road rage and assault, but hey, I feel better now. Its funny, a guy with a church sticker on his truck, about ran me off the road, so I followed him to his destination, and asked him if his God teaches him to drive like an ahole. When he kicked my car door, I proceided to beat him to within an inch of his life, infront of his family. When I saw his daughter crying, it made me feel more enraged, I was hoping he had a gun, so that he would shot me. The police say it took 5 men to get me off of him. Im allready on felony probation, so Im going back to prision, where I belong, and feel most comfortable. Preliminary hearing next week. I really hate people and society. Do they make good drugs 4 that?

Maybe some blue venom and strawberry cough will do the trick, thanks

if you have nearly killed sum1 you wouldnt be out there is probly alot of peeps on here thats been to prison just like me i dont want to get in to my past but i no for a fact you wouldnt be on this site unless you plugged a blackberry :eek: and thats got to hurt :rofl:

Latest posts

Back