Storage of bud - best way?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Intuitive Philosopher

DeepInhaler/DeepThinker
Reaction score
So most people here are probably rolling in ganga and have more of it then they know what to do with, I was wondering what everyone recommends for storage of excess buds?

Vacuum seal and freeze?
Just vacuum seal?
Can?
others?

I use half a dozen of these, they are air tight and light proof.

:peace:

117651-World-s-largest-jar-0.jpg

I bought these at Xmas Tree Shops for $2.99 each.
They come in different sizes. The 1st 3 are the same size and the last one is shorter and wider inside.
I keep them on a shelf in my dark, cool closet and every 2-3 days i empty the jars, lets sit for 5 minutes then replace into jars, this keeps the buds from molding.

mrkingford said:
HIE;

If thats's true can i come over and you can seal me in there for a few days with a lighter and a bowl?
Looks like theres room for two, i'll bring the corona's and lime....:hubba:

Art sent me the schematics for his testing and storage facility...you can be my first customer...pm for details...:bongin:

Quart mason jars...tried lots of other ways but GLASS is the best way ..IMO..Tupaware wakes buds taste funky..and vacume seal..crushes and makes brickweed...freezing didnt seem to help..so I place in mason jars what i plan for long term..and into seller...store in cool dark place..not freezing...Hope this helps.take care and be safe

SIX; I started without you, but you can join in anytime.............
:holysheep:

P.S. no lime for me.........................:hubba:

P.S.S. we should ask HIE what he drinks since he's hosting................:D

Reactions: Six
mrkingford said:
SIX; I started without you, but you can join in anytime.............
:holysheep:

P.S. no lime for me.........................:hubba:

P.S.S. we should ask HIE what he drinks since he's hosting................:D

Count me in, saves me a trip to the store cuz i dont like the lime either...

Whatcha drinkin HIE, i'll grab it on my way over?..lol...goona be a long drive through all that water...

how do i turn horrible tasting weed that you cant get high off of to something much better

Six said:
Looks like theres room for two, i'll bring the corona's and lime....:hubba:

Corona's and lime will be just fine Six.

It looks like it will be just the 2 of us as MrK is no longer.

Reactions: Six
Yeah, somebody was looking for mr K last night. If you don't see an avatar and a post count, does that mean they quit the forum? He never said goodbye or anything??

If you see a member has suddenly left and all posts deleted, then that member has asked for all posts to be removed and the account closed.

MrK must have had his reasons.

Usually a security issue.

Tropical, you can vaporize it--and maximize the experience. I've vaped some schwag and was amazed at how good it was once it was turned into vapor.

But.....with all the help here, why not grow your own? What you grow will be vastly superior to any commercial stuff you can buy. I had schwag seeds I took through to harvest and the smoke was far better than the original weed.
Grow it and vape it!

Ahhh, you can't go wrong with cheap old canning jars covered with black duct tape to keep the light out. Super cheap, and no taste from plastic.

Latest posts

Back