Strongest weed you've smoked???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't been smoking until lately heavily. Last weekend I went to a bar and a guy noticed we were a "bit" different acting that everyone else and approached us and asked if we wanted to buy some weed for 40 an 1/8th and said it was home grown here in city. He gave us a free nug and said he comes to the bar often if we wanted more and it was enough to fill 2 bong bowls.

2 bowls and we were DEEP DEEP STONED for the next 4 and a half hours....

Great night :).

MrPuffAlot said:
Maui..

Is that a strain of MJ??
And can that seed still be found??

mental note** Maui on the to do list

I saw some on one of the seed sites about a year ago. I have no idea if it's actually the same strain from that many years ago or if someone just named another strain the same thing.

After almost 40 years, I doubt that it's the same exact strain, but who knows?

I had some stuff the other day called "White Widow" it was magnificent. :ignore::yeahthat:

on vacation in mexico about fifteen years ago me and the lady rasta had the pleasure of smoking this stuff called punta rohas(points of red,i think)after one joint we honestly could not move for about an hour ,,,at least i think it was an hour ,,,,never saw or heard of punta rohas again ,,,,p,l,r

g-13....i live in cleveland so i get it straight from the best and most expierenced growers around the city.

this weed is inlike anything u have ever smoked
i only pack 1 bowl a day and hit it 1 time every 5 hours or so cuz i get soooo baked its not funny
very expensive though...1 ounce-400$

Northern Lights

But I smoked something back when I was in high school ('89) that had a very piney smell and taste (i think) we called it Christmas Tree.

whitewidow is good , got me blasted on to the moon too lol

:)

I've been smoking my first batch of home grown white widow and its the best stuff I've ever smoked.

I have had some 'trippy' pot in the past that made me hallucinate, but I'm pretty sure it was laced with something. Thats why I decided to grow my own....

yup you can get all kinds of messed up stuff from dealers. And christmas bud? i've heard of some around here about 5 years ago. It tasted kind of cedarish but was kinda sweet. It was a nice high, definately not my most potent i've smoked but i wouldn't mind having it again.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

cedarish? lol is that a word,

that stuff you think was laced prolly isnt cuz thats why i think ww is good

has anyone heard of g1-0-9 i wanna see if thats real :p

Uk1 said:
cedarish? lol is that a word

Yeah, it's right between "Cedarheadache" and "Cedarjack Cheese"

You just gotta get out more man!

Back in 1980 i got 2 oz of pure columbian gold bud the real stuff. All the rest of the time it was called gold but it was just some mexican seed dope. Any way me my unckle and my cuz smoked one small joint. We were fishing and i was so high that i looked up an there was one of those large swarms of those tiny knats and they were buzzing all around my face and im swatting them with my hand. Then i realize there is nothing there i was halucinating. On the same weed a few days later at night i saw this cartoon really collerful rocket flying along beside my car window. It must have been going really slow because i was only doing like 5 miles an hour. I only payed 70 dollars for both oz`s 35 each. That was the best week i smoked. The best buzz was the first one Slim Also bow wow was good just really harsh. Labadoor is my favorite.

i would have to say: Viper, Super Silver Haze, Or This vomit-like substance My Neighbor Grows He Calls It Hoot.

Cola cola buds couple of tokes and Booom it hits ya get this one of m8s had a spliff off it and then ran home randomly i had tht feeling that i was in a film so ye cola cola bud

So smooth. It had the taste of oranges and I did not get stoned off it, I actually got high (for the first time). I will never forget the details to that day;)

Yeee i know what you mean about getting high and not just stonned ye its nice gettin stoned at times but its annoying when u got a batch off bud tht just mongs you out cause by the second spliff you can't be arsed rolling another 1 =)

Tha Silver haze, Kush,Choc tai, An maui, An something called Kb Can't choose between them. I only had one blunt of kb one of my cool *** aunties gave it to me it did me bad. kush an purp been floating around my hood 4 bout 6 weeks constantly now. An I love it. Oh yea I smoked this stuff called house arrest me my brother an my cuz each bout a half a quarter An smoked a blunt to tha head an We sat in my room it seemed like 4eva. that stuff really had us on house arrest. An anybody Smoked some red-haired cest or something like that, I smoked that an it left my eyes red for 2 days So I don't know which is tha best.

Latest posts

Back