SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got 96 grams of really nice kief using dry ice and still have tupperware containers of it laying around...never did anything after making it...I'm not right in the head folks...
I have one of those long, brass mouth piece and bowl from the 70's. little ball size of BB of bud for a screen, load up keif. Nice bedtime puff. Plus you can pretend your a big time opium den owner. And you think your head isnt right?

https://www.amazon.com/Tsuge-50931-...=1693086163&sprefix=opium+pipe,aps,155&sr=8-4Bubba

I use this stuff up to mid buds. Works great for PM and Buggos
IMG_1792.jpeg

The peony cages are working really well keeping The Chimera 3 growth at bay. I will be using these cages on occasion in the future. They are easy to pin down in a circle flattening everything out nice. I think I’m gonna sKip the net on this tent and try to manage it with these cages and @pute s yo-yos
these are The Chimera 3 plants
IMG_8819.jpeg

and a picture of the whole tent. Just transplanted the others today
IMG_8820.jpeg

Outside plants just look weird. For now it looks like I’m gonna have some nice kief this year with these outside plants If I don’t end up losing them to budrot at the end. I did remove a couple of bud sites that looked to be starting to try to rot but not brown, just too thick with vegetation. We got high winds yesterday so I was out in it tying everything up as they are getting heavy. I know this was caused from going from inside to outside. Next year I’m starting everything outside in hopes for a better harvest.

herijuana blueberry

Latest posts

Back