SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has that Godfather come that far along just outside?
They were clones from my last inside grow. Gave most of them away except two. They look a little lanky not many leaves but with buds but nothing like my tent grow. The GFOG was really good high quality from the tent. I’m hoping these will at least produce a small amount of the same herb but I’m not sure as of now.
they are not beautiful but it is what it is. These are the two clones I’m nursing thru flower now
IMG_8835.jpeg

The close up of the earlier GF bud shot threw me off a little. I figured wow, for September 2, that is a really decent sized bud. Still if they go until Halloween, roughly - holy cow... Very cool. Really nice looking buds anyways.
The buds are bigger than my other plants but the plants are much smaller and very few leaves compared to the others probably because they got a later start and they are only in these 10 gallon pots. I would be happy if the buds kept building this month and next tho…

Updating the SubGirl garden veg tent today. The chimera 3 and star dawg Carey plants are crawling around those peony cages pretty good. I did add some bamboo stakes in the chimera as I have a feeling about them going a little crazy so I’m gonna try to make the most out of it. I may just drop two more over those peony cages over the Cap Junkie clones too. Getting a nice coverage already tho.
IMG_8849.jpeg

Updating the SubGirl garden veg tent today. The chimera 3 and star dawg Carey plants are crawling around those peony cages pretty good. I did add some bamboo stakes in the chimera as I have a feeling about them going a little crazy so I’m gonna try to make the most out of it. I may just drop two more over those peony cages over the Cap Junkie clones too. Getting a nice coverage already tho.
View attachment 339622
Love that limmmeeeee greeennnnn

Don’t know ebb and flow. I usually tie them all down in the nice stretchy net but this time I was trying to hold 2 of 6 plants down a little till the others caught up in height. Now I plan to just run these cages on this grow on all the plants instead of a scrog net. I may put a net up after they go in flower for support later on.

So I got tired of picking bud rot off of this herijuana blueberry every day and knew the inevitable total loss of plant was in my future. I hacked her down today so I would not have to suffer the pain of seeing it slowly die. It was far from ready but had plenty of delicious smelling sticky buds so I collected a few for my kief bin as I do like a kief with some great smells to it. It’s on the drying rack on the bottom half. I’ll keep an eye on it but don’t think I’ll find much bud rot if any although I left a lot on the tree I cut down. It was one of the plants that turned to hippie cabbage. I tried to cut it back which seemed to help but not for long…I still love you Mother Nature. We gonna get it right next year 💕
IMG_8901.jpeg

So I never found a home for the last 2 clones from my inside grow trimmings of the really great weed Godfather OG so I dropped them in some 10 gallon containers and let them hang out on my porch. They grew short with hardly any leaves but a lot of small buds. I noticed that the trichomes were cloudy and some amber early so I decided since I was in the trimming mood, I would take them too. Made quite a little pan full of little buds. I hope it’s at least close to the stuff I grew inside. It’s one of those weeds that makes my chest a little heavy while trimming. Whole house still smells like a reefer factory

taking sweet Break now….
IMG_8904.jpeg

So I got tired of picking bud rot off of this herijuana blueberry every day and knew the inevitable total loss of plant was in my future. I hacked her down today so I would not have to suffer the pain of seeing it slowly die. It was far from ready but had plenty of delicious smelling sticky buds so I collected a few for my kief bin as I do like a kief with some great smells to it. It’s on the drying rack on the bottom half. I’ll keep an eye on it but don’t think I’ll find much bud rot if any although I left a lot on the tree I cut down. It was one of the plants that turned to hippie cabbage. I tried to cut it back which seemed to help but not for long…I still love you Mother Nature. We gonna get it right next year 💕
View attachment 341076

So I never found a home for the last 2 clones from my inside grow trimmings of the really great weed Godfather OG so I dropped them in some 10 gallon containers and let them hang out on my porch. They grew short with hardly any leaves but a lot of small buds. I noticed that the trichomes were cloudy and some amber early so I decided since I was in the trimming mood, I would take them too. Made quite a little pan full of little buds. I hope it’s at least close to the stuff I grew inside. It’s one of those weeds that makes my chest a little heavy while trimming. Whole house still smells like a reefer factory

taking sweet Break now….
View attachment 341077
Very Bad year for rot, Don't sweat it.
I lost half of my best plant too.

The crazy veg tent is so mixed up I don’t know what plant is what. There are three strains growing in this tent. Star dawg Carey, Chimera #3, and a Cap junkie. They are all clones. When I got home to finally tend to them after weeks, they had climbed almost to the lights so I had to torture them to get them at an acceptable growing level to turn them on to flower. Hard to tell which plant is which as they are all all over the tent every whichaway. I finall turned them on to flower yesterday so I guess I will see what happens.

IMG_8997.jpeg

The crazy veg tent is so mixed up I don’t know what plant is what. There are three strains growing in this tent. Star dawg Carey, Chimera #3, and a Cap junkie. They are all clones. When I got home to finally tend to them after weeks, they had climbed almost to the lights so I had to torture them to get them at an acceptable growing level to turn them on to flower. Hard to tell which plant is which as they are all all over the tent every whichaway. I finall turned them on to flower yesterday so I guess I will see what happens.

View attachment 343940
You will be able at least to figure out chrimera 3. It looks different than most of my other plants, and the stretch is pretty much different too. Mystery Weed this grow!
Looks good!

Latest posts

Back