SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean a little bit is cool but gets to a point I'm scrolling looking for plants only see 1 on a whole page has to scroll threw 4 pages to get good view of your garden looking good I'll be watching the Y plant

I mean a little bit is cool but gets to a point I'm scrolling looking for plants only see 1 on a whole page has to scroll threw 4 pages to get good view of your garden looking good I'll be watching the Y plant
Yes me too. This plant and her two sisters a couple weeks behind her has great potential. The last manifolded plant I had was clean in the middle and I manage to get tons of budsites on it just topping and fimming. Didn’t really have room for them but will see where I may find some… I will post updates but can’t promise you won’t get lost in the riffraff

Y'all posting and posting on here journal had to go back a page or 2 to see her garden bring that to the misfit page let's leave journals for journals of plants idk I love looking back on grow journals the excess posting kinda fuckss me up
Feel free to pick another thread. There's a lot of them on this site.

A very BIG Magnet too I may add
1655291086474.png

Good Morning all you riffraff. Just to keep it from thread drift. Once again, my drifty a$$ forgot to add the molasses to the bucket this morning and saw it on the counter all measured out as I was putting my bucket away. What I drift factor I am. Well I guess it will be toast and molasses for breakfast 🤣

Latest posts

Back