SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1655550909229.png

Here a gift SubG load her up with the morning toke.🥳

Just an update to remind me when I look back of the out of control flower tent about 2-1/2 week into flower and doing the stretch thing. I’m hoping I will not have to put them thru anymore torture than I did getting them settled in their assigned places. I have to say they are stacking pretty good and all still look healthy and even starting to smell nice. I did notice the last time I watered that the PH had dropped so tomorrows water will be a bit higher going in. I’m hoping I can maneuver around those lights to compensate for letting them get so giant during veg.
ABA4B2C8-B1C6-4955-A7B3-87220879FE2E.jpeg
03F8289D-4EC7-46C8-AFB7-3E7E6AC794E1.jpeg

Just an update to remind me when I look back of the out of control flower tent about 2-1/2 week into flower and doing the stretch thing. I’m hoping I will not have to put them thru anymore torture than I did getting them settled in their assigned places. I have to say they are stacking pretty good and all still look healthy and even starting to smell nice. I did notice the last time I watered that the PH had dropped so tomorrows water will be a bit higher going in. I’m hoping I can maneuver around those lights to compensate for letting them get so giant during veg.
View attachment 300698View attachment 300699
Might benefit you to take some of the fan leaves out of the middle and open it up. Little bit of super cropping would control your height.

Might benefit you to take some of the fan leaves out of the middle and open it up. Little bit of super cropping would control your height.
I take off leaves every time I go in the tent. I’ve super cropped the heck out of them already (my first time doing it and they continued to grow sideways and back up again. I’m surprised as I bent the heck out of them.
the bottoms ar totally clean about 2-1/2 ft then I have two nets over them. I should have topped them earlier but was waiting for my four best plants for outdoors…lessons learned but hoping the stretch will end soon.

EBCC5A45-67E1-4BA0-88F4-605BDC5E314E.jpeg

I take off leaves every time I go in the tent. I’ve super cropped the heck out of them already (my first time doing it and they continued to grow sideways and back up again. I’m surprised as I bent the heck out of them.
the bottoms ar totally clean about 2-1/2 ft then I have two nets over them. I should have topped them earlier but was waiting for my four best plants for outdoors…lessons learned but hoping the stretch will end soon.

EBCC5A45-67E1-4BA0-88F4-605BDC5E314E.jpeg
I stand corrected, your on it. 🙂

I was watching a couple videos about defoliation in late flower. There seems to be some disagreement on whether it's a good idea or not. I had them yellowing problems on mine so I was defoliating as I went if they didn't fall off first, I went in and removed a good amount of the inner leaves on mine today 6 1/2 weeks to try to get the buds to fatten up. They are really nice already I just want to make them fatter.

I watch the video by Kyle kushman today on super cropping and I like the results. You really showed me that I didn't remove enough of the bottom of my plant to concentratethe energy nor did I get the leveling that I expected. The only plant that grew perfectly symmetrical and level was the one that I topped twice.
I got one of those morphed plants on my next batch like you got as well. This one is growing really weird, it was extremely stunted and then decided to take off when it was about 3" in diameter, it topped itself 😳, and then continue to grow lopsided and stunted until a couple days ago when I topped the tall side and now it seems to be leveling out. It'll be really interesting to see how this plant turns out. The Pots they are in in the picture are 8" in diameter. I decided to keep it because I had a abnormal one on the last grow and it turned out a lot better than expected despite the abuse that it underwent on top of its genetic deficiencies. I dropped it, broke the main stalk, broke it in half (literally just half of my plant gone) stripped the heck out of it and that tough SOB just kept on going.

Attachments

• 20220618_185740.jpg
    20220618_185740.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20220618_185744.jpg
    20220618_185744.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 3
I stand corrected, your on it. 🙂
I made that bend and a couple more like it when I put them in flower. Don’t want to have to do anything drastic now that they are full of buds… but you’re correct about cleaning out more fan leaves I can’t believe how many there are each time I open the tent when I just picked them off the day before…

I watch the video by Kyle kushman today on super cropping and I like the results. You really showed me that I didn't remove enough of the bottom of my plant to concentratethe energy nor did I get the leveling that I expected. The only plant that grew perfectly symmetrical and level was the one that I topped twice.
I got one of those morphed plants on my next batch like you got as well. This one is growing really weird, it was extremely stunted and then decided to take off when it was about 3" in diameter, it topped itself 😳, and then continue to grow lopsided and stunted until a couple days ago when I topped the tall side and now it seems to be leveling out. It'll be really interesting to see how this plant turns out. The Pots they are in in the picture are 8" in diameter. I decided to keep it because I had a abnormal one on the last grow and it turned out a lot better than expected despite the abuse that it underwent on top of its genetic deficiencies. I dropped it, broke the main stalk, broke it in half (literally just half of my plant gone) stripped the heck out of it and that tough SOB just kept on going.
Those plants will surprise you. I don’t find myself in any way knowing about the plant. I think the plant itself has taught me that like us, each one is just a bit different than the others and require different needs even tho the one sitting right beside it, it’s twin will want something totally different. I have a split plant like you have. It’s one of three of the Josie clones that I decided to let hang out as I think the one planted outside is gonna be a winner and I may want more I’m gonna manifold one of them as I had great luck with doing it on a plant in my last clone grow.
62E5B593-45E9-4F97-9F51-546E361CC4BD.jpeg

Latest posts

Back