Super High Me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
What a Great Movie I suggest everyone should watch.! I seen this on channel 310 on directv and this movie talks about a guy that been smoking Marijuana for 17 years and the doctors did lots of test to see if MJ is harmful or not. So he has to stop smoking for 30 days and after 30 days he has to smoke from the time he gets up to the time he goes to bed and he has gone into every Dispensery from northen to sourthen and also talks about how MJ legal for MMJ patents..

Must a see movie.. ;)

illegals, pickle, hot.

Crap, wrong thread.

Yeah, I liked that movie too. I want some melt into the couch weed.

I am looking to down load this movie to pass on to my younger sister and a few friends..
Smoke like he did and I would need a driver toooo.;)

Lol...living this story as we speak....i have been stoned every day for the last year at minimum and now that i have my mj card...i have had 0 for the last two months...been puttin all my extra money (whatever that is...extra money...lol) into grow equipment...every day i look at my girls and i can see there fear and i sit drewling....

Got the movie down loaded through rapidshare and will only play with Nero, but now I got to convert to Media so others can watch it on there computer inless they go buy a new DVD player with DIVX..

Seen this guy @ the comedy club in L.A.He's not funny in person.

DirtySouth said:
Seen this guy @ the comedy club in L.A.He's not funny in person.

As Aaron Sorkin said about Sophie's Choice, "It could have been funnier."

Flyinghigh said:
Got the movie down loaded through rapidshare and will only play with Nero, but now I got to convert to Media so others can watch it on there computer inless they go buy a new DVD player with DIVX..

Hey man try this program out it is great for DVD's and stuff like that, it's pretty simple and doesn't have a bunch of clutter all over the place like most programs.

you know the drill :) :bong:

hxxp://www.videolan.org/vlc/

i saw it awhile ago. i thought it was just ok. not really that funny but it was interesting to see his results

I had a good time watching it. Is the dude from California? Because he starts off by getting his MMC and a nice batch of weed from a dispencery. I'm curious if you have to be a resident to get the doctors recommendation and a card?

Latest posts

Back