susan stop falling over!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetmadnesS

Reaction score
ok so im growing and my plant ((her names susan, i dont know why i was high)), she keeps falling over. i staked her up and she seems to be doing better, i moved the light closer and i dont know what else i can do to make her strong enough to stand on her own again. any tips, or is it just wait and see from here?

once she gains enuff strength to stand up on her own, put a small fan in there so she gets unuff movement of the stem, keep it on at all times if possible and humidity is not an issue, and they should grow nice and strong, i did that to mine, and 1 day at band camp, LOL... J/K, but actually, i had my plants outside 1 day when a small storm came and when i went to get my babys they were leaning more than 45 deg cause of the wind and NO PROBLEMS!!! by then the stem was over 1/4 of an inch thick..

^ yup, get a fan and star by supporting the stem with a popsicle stick or similar...then after a few days put the fan on low indirectly.

research supercropping too.

goodluck!

i was freaking out because this was my first grow and didnt want them to die, the fan idea makes sense tho, thanks.

Latest posts

Back