Swamp Thing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks very nice and Happy...And OldHippy wont be in untill I think I have the Biggest plant:rofl: does that to me every year:doh:

Keep on keeping on brother

4u2sm0ke said:
looks very nice and Happy...And OldHippy wont be in untill I think I have the Biggest plant:rofl: does that to me every year:doh:

Yeah. His plants are always huge. But in the end, the quality is huge factor in the final product too :)

Update? Pics? Plz?:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :D :D

Haha. Its been 6 days! Pic at end of veg so the growth rates can be seen :)

nice chef! cant wait to see you in sept!

nouvellechef said:
Haha. Its been 6 days! Pic at end of veg so the growth rates can be seen :)

hahaha.....alright! :(...LOL..........! sounds good!

you take the girl out of that hunter orange bucket?;)

Haha. Yeah. Shes in the ground and taking off. Forgot how powerful a full sun can be. Been along time. Her sisters that were same age inside are half the size at this point. My guess is she will end up being around 8' x 8' x 6'.

4u2sm0ke said:

Gonna try to give you guys a run for your money this year. I got some clones over at my Brothers......can I call them mine? And go for the biggest plant from there.... I think I am gonna get some tall plants here, but nothing to outgrow yours or Hippy's.

Hey Nouvellechef, you gonna start a "Biggest Plant" thread now? Did a great job on the BPOM thread btw. :D

tcbud said:
Gonna try to give you guys a run for your money this year. I got some clones over at my Brothers......can I call them mine? And go for the biggest plant from there.... I think I am gonna get some tall plants here, but nothing to outgrow yours or Hippy's.

Hey Nouvellechef, you gonna start a "Biggest Plant" thread now? Did a great job on the BPOM thread btw. :D

Thats great tc...yeah you can use any of "YOUR" plants in those compititions..dont matter where they at as long as you care for them:D...lets seee if Nouvellchef wants to do:p....Say hello to hubby please:)

One month later :cool: All the rain I have only gave 2gal of water in the last 30 days. Not much sun in last 30 days. Not quite doubled again. Hopefully July she should double again and flower, have no idea what to expect outside. Doubling again at that point would make her huge.

IMG_2354.JPG

IMG_2356.JPG

Im hopeing for a Great July as well..

Looks great my friend

awesome nc.:D

is there a largest plant thread going for od plants this year?

edit> just found it...hee hee

Thanx. Been almost another month now. Shes has doubled in size and pre-flowers are poppin. Stretch will take hold soon and then i need to think about putting a trellis on her.

awesome NC..........looks perfect! dang dude....gonna be some mighty fine smoke!!

wow!i think anyone can grow a monster plant with good soil, sun and time.your plant however i could not grow.very impressive

Thanx. Few days early on 30 day update. But here she is. Hard to judge size from photo. But shes about 5 x 5 x 6 right now and shooting up high. I planted here close enough to a lookout house, tree fort we are building so I can get a overview of her come harvest.

Oh. And see those 2 trees. One standing and one fallen. When i found the spot by the swamp, I knew those trees would be perfect to run heavy duty green yarn across at diff heights. Then each main cola will be tied to the green main yarn lines. Will hold perfectly. The swamp is surrounded by big trees, so wind is not much of a issue though.

IMG_2500.JPG

Latest posts

Back