Swamp Thing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newbietoo said:
better safe,for sure!
i think some of the newer growers ,like myself,may not realize how important and POWERFUL direct sunlight is.
my first grow,i planted where the sun just missed direct contact and had (0%)growth rate for 2 1/2 weeks before i woke up and relocated them.
have there been any charts or comparisons done, studing varying hours of DIRECT sunlight to total volume ???

thanks and great grow! whats FIMMED ???
:icon_smile:

The picture looks more shaded than it is. They for the most part get direct sun, almost the whole day. I snap pics usually when sun is rising up so it has not quite blasted them yet with rays. I like doing it in a heavy brushed area like this swamp, because there is only one access point, in and out. The rest is still under water. Lets just hope it doesnt rise too fast and fill up with water. Then it will turn into a outdoor DWC grow!

I've been doing the back yard thing and love watching grow. I dug some guerilla holes this spring. They never got filled because of my deficiencies w/ seedlings/germination.
Around here, we need to avoid joggers, deer hunters and most of all hikers. Somewhat near buildings and in overgrown thickets are the most overlooked of the above. Would love to see your technique, out in 100% sunlight.
what do YOU feed during budding stage??what is fimmed??
thanks

FIM means F*ck I Missed its the same method as topping a plant but on the new growth you cut just a little higher than you would than topping (thus meaning F*ck I Missed the cut point) to top and it will branh out more than just two main stems.

Thanks silver bullet, someone had told me to pinch the VERY top of new growth sites. I tried cutting these between my thumb and index finger, just the newest 2 leaves. The pinched part usually winds up under my fingernail, short as they are. The bottom line is, gets 3 or 4 shoots each pinch.
Is there a name for this technique??
Regarding fim,(f*ck), how many inches from the top is trim point??
Re. Topping, is this trimming 4-12 in. +/- off top??
Thanks for your time and explanation...

dude...........they are perfect looking!

sorry ive been away...uber busy!!

hope things are well with you and the fam!!

This is the greatest outdoor year in WA since anyone of us or any other has seen in their lifetime. We shattered the record from 1890 for days of no rain. What luck, 1st year back and it's a record one! Thanks Mother Nature! Almost time for a 30 day and almost final update. There almost finished.

Banging these Girls still over here in Seattle my friend...was a sloppy spring but Mother nature is making up for it now....looks like I may even get some Sats finished up :yay:...cant wait to see your update

take care and be safe

good show, it rained all of june in bc & we have 2 deg cel here @ night & more snow in the mnts. winter has arrived allready

Plants look great NC. The PW x BM under the tree is a beast!

Ruffy-
I woke up to snow this morning too. We got a good dusting.
After all the spring temps and daffodils I thought we were done with winter.
I won't be missing another BC winter that's for sure.

Winter is here. I took the headlamp and couple pairs of scissors out into the woods at 3:30am. Bush whacked a few of them until about 7am. Then cleaned up and cooked for 276ppl. Over now. Repeat for next couple days. Gonna be long few days. I won't chop the big PW x BM girl until I snap pics. She's a monster, super healthy still, and is really really heavy. :)

hey n.c how the heck you cook for that many people when all u can think of or smell, is fresh pot lol
enjoy!

Can't wait to see pics NC! Super slammed here and not even close. Sooooooo much to do. Mojo brother

Heres some of the outdoor DPD x bubba x LL.

IMG_2761-001.JPG

IMG_2755-001.JPG

nice nugs...waiting to see what happens with pw/bm od for you...happy harvesting nc...

Latest posts

Back