TCVG Where to buy his gear?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was before he was selling his seeds commercially--they came in a small baggie with the name written on them in magic marker. They all had names like SHUSH and F U C.

His breeder packs were hand written:rofl:

Some of his stuff came in very interesting and creative ways, i still have some seeds he sent me also.

Man seems like everyone got to test his gear :(. You guys got the 78Skunk M strain?

Well he was banned here 3 times for sending stuff to people, which is against the rules. He found his way to cannazon and they decided to sell his beans.

His breeder packs were hand written:rofl:

Who cares. It's not like a hand written pack affects the quality of the genetics.

Melvanetics packs are hand written.... And the gear is fire! If you want a fancy package go get some GreenHouseSeed packs.

I don't care if it's written in crayon . I was hoping he had some crazy package as I collect them that's all. I'd take his gear in a used smoke pack

Duck did you have a problem with his gear or just him?

Got along great with him. Never had a problem with him or his gear.
I just thought it was funny when you asked about his breeder pack. I guess maybe you would have to know him to think it was funny.

I don't care if it's written in crayon . I was hoping he had some crazy package as I collect them that's all. I'd take his gear in a used smoke pack

I still have one of his original breeders packs hanging in my grow room. Quite unique.

TCVG might be a little off his rocker (ok, he fell of the rocker hard and rolled across the floor, lol), but I guarantee you won't find anyone with a more caring, giving heart than him and I think of him often and worry about him.

He not only gifted me many beans, he also sent me seeds from plants that just grew in his yard. I have a whole TCVG collection of garden flower seeds.

Last edited:
I have some of his Call Girl in my tent right now, i also have his Mixed sh*t 09 pack and some Homewrecker i believe.

yeah I have 2 of my fav phenos of homewrecker...Maude and Ilean

Can you guys post pics to this thread of the gear of his you have grown?
Thanks

I talked with him many times and he is a great guy, like Mel mentioned....just really crazy. I found his gear okay, but not outstanding. I know that I don't have any pics. I do not save any pics of cannabis I ever take. There may be some on Cannazon as he did sell through them.

My Call Girl is only a couple weeks old nothing to see yet, i havent grown any others out yet.

I miss the crazy man and cant wait for his return. he had many crosses and was nice enough to share them I still have many his beans

we did many group grows but think most was removed because of the rules and the Hick that enforced them.

His names was funny

Kult

Skin flute

Homewrecker

SHyt on a stick

were a few of my favorites

Back