Tearing down my grow room :( ...sniff sniff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYC_Diesel x Jack_Herer

Reaction score
So it is official. I found out today I am definitely being relocated in two months. It sucks, it means the grow room has to come down right away :( Everything is getting broken down and boxed up this week :( It makes me want to cry. My final few plants still have 4 weeks to go still so they will have to be chopped premature :(
The good news is hopefully this will be my last move for some time.
Everyone have a :bong: in salute for these poor girls here that will have to come down early, they were going to be nice too :(
I will be gone for a while, probably lurking and hopefully coming back in a few months.
Thanks to everyone here for your help.
-NYC-

NYC-Diesel-hydro attempt 001.jpg

NYC-Diesel-hydro attempt 002.jpg

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear about the big P I T A! :eek: Why are you tearing it down and boxing things up this week if you don't have to move for two months? Let those pretty girls go a til completion if you can... Even a week or two? You can probably easily tear out your grow gear in an afternoon...

Hope to see you back here soon.... god I hate to say good-bye... :cry:

Bon Voyage!:cool:

Thanks for your help with my grow, i wish you an easy transition.
Good luck and PEACE.

p.s. It's still a bad market for selling, maybe you could, as an incentive, leave 1 or 2 plants, lol.

Well that does really suck that you had to tear down the grow room but you will have the chance to grow again so it's not the end of the world. Just get back at it when you get settled and definitely keep us posted. Those buds look pretty tasty. I'm sure they will get you high. Hurry back to MP. Take care and be safe.

Me too! There are lots worse reasons to have to tear down. It could be worse. Best of luck on the house sale and the move. A realtor friend told me to have some chocolate chip cookies going when anybody comes to look at the house. You can share the done ones with the prospective buyers and the smell makes their brain think of HOME! It also can mask any funny smell that may turn off someone with a very sensitive nose.

Latest posts

Back