Tess - First grow Feminized seeds 2 X White widow 2 X Northern Lights X Skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they look great tess :aok:,,,,you can put them into flower when ever you feel like ,,:48:

Well my first grow didnt go all acording to plan i am behind a few weeks now as after i got my hps had a huuuuuuge problem with ventilation ect and burnt the hell out of my plants and sadly lost 1 but the good thing is the other 3 are coming along better and have a brand new grow room with plenty of ventilation and so far so good............

I took 4 cuttings and they are under my enviro lites in my old grow room...and my 3 mothers are all under there hps and i started to flower today so cant wait ......how long do they usually stay in flower till ?
I know till as long as there ready but i meen on average lol......spk soon sorry im not on here as much now i am an expecting mummy and dont have all the time i used too lol xxxxx

Depends really what Strain but rough 8-10 weeks Indicia and 12+ for Sativa ;) If they are mothers I would of taken cuttings before putting into flower (Maybe you said that :) ..........How big is the new room? Have you linned the walls in anyway?

Peace

Yeah i have 4 clones on the go in my veg room and my new room which i am flowering in is in a bud box/ grow box i will add some more pics today if i can :)

Pics of the hps bud box

18102008.jpg

18102008(001).jpg

18102008(002).jpg

howdy tess,...where you been ???smoke any of your pot yet ???

Hi ya puff i had a few problems with the hps and ventilation so my plants were in veg for longer then expected while i was waiting for my bud grow room to arrive with the carbon filter and vents but all is done now and im now 3 days into flower whoop whoop, ive taken some cuttings too and hoping they take :) cant wait to try some but for now im still relying on others for our supply....but will be worth it in the long run :) hows u

Latest posts

Back