Test Run / 1st Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dilla...can you tell me what week you were in when you posted the pictures for post#35..i love the size of those plants (the big one) i'm just curious how long it took them to get to that point. thanks man

Hey Ross...The 4 big plants are all approx 8 weeks old, I could have put them into flower about a week and a half ago but I didnt have my HPS so any how there going in tomorrow...Peace Out

Hey Guys here is the weekly update...:D

The girls ;) are all about 8 weeks old and have been in 12/12 under a 400 watt HPS for 5 days...they are doing absolutely great...I will be switching the nutes at 2 weeks. I only put 3 into flower and tossed one who was having major problems with sick leaves...I think it was rootbound, anyway it was showing male pre-flowers so I tossed it to make room for the 3 bushes. One is definitely a female :D and the other 2 are hard to tell although one definitely looks like it is showing male pre-flowers:( ...Anyhow here are the pics:

I hope you all enjoy the pics:D

P1000635.JPG

P1000637.JPG

P1000638.JPG

P1000639.JPG

Whats up DW. They are looking great man. Whatever your doing keep it up because they seem to love it. ;)

Thanks for the kind words and the continuos mojo you deliver TBG...Peace Out and Bless

WoW D-Dub looks like you have some young bushes on your hands gl and gg d-dub

Thanks KM....yea they are really growing...I cant wait until they have some nice fruity buds on them though thats for sure....thanks for the kind words!

No prob thats why the call me KINDmind among other reasons.

Well Guys, here is another update of my Bagseed grow...Well we are down to two as I hacked up the one true male the other day, we are now left with one beautiful female and one freakshow circus hermie:eek: ...LOL...They are doing really well under the HPS other than the fact that I feel like I have to give them a gallon of water between the two of them every other day...they are sucking up the water...I wll be pulling the hermie out to make room for the 3 female Misty's and then might be putting this hermie and the one possible Misty hermie in 12/12 by their freakish selves..I have to decide soon though because the hermie that is in 12/12 now might start spreading his/her freakish pollen...I might just can them and not run the risk of my females getting polinating..So any way here are the pics:

Pics 1 and 2 are of the two of them...the female on left, hermie freak on right.

Pic 3 is of the female flowers forming

Pic 4 is what I believe is a hermie (its hard to tell in the pic)

I am still excited as this is my 1st grow and was bagseed so its going pretty good... I will be switching them to blooming nutes this sunday which will be 2 weeks, by then I will have the hermie removed (killed or left to live, dunno yet)...

Both plants are about 28 inches tall, anyone have any idea of what kind of yield I might get??? (assuming I just keep the one true female)

Peace Out and GG

P1000659.JPG

P1000663.JPG

P1000662.JPG

P1000664.JPG

Whats up DW. The lady and the shemale are looking great. Be sure you get as many of those balls as possible before they open. :eek: As far as yield goes i have no clue what you would get. Great job on the grow.

Whats up Guys...I decided just to put my circus-freak hermie under the knife...she shamefully was sentenced to the..."Garbage Disposal"...LOL...Anyhow the one true girl is doing great and the flowers are really starting to form nicely. I will update some photos this upcoming week, thanks to all that have been following this journal. Peace Out and Bless

Hey Guys and Gals...First I would like to say thank you to all the people that have follwed my journal this far...Thanks

Well I dont have a lot of time to talk so I am just going to through up some pics. The last true lady of the bagseed grow is doing absolutely terriffic, she literally has something like 50+ bud sites. She is 2 weeks and 3 days into flower and is really coming along nicely...She just started blooming nutes yesterday so I am hoping that over the next month she will really get fat, just the way I like em'...LOL...Enjoy the new pics:

Peace Out and GG

P1000684.JPG

P1000691.JPG

P1000693.JPG

P1000696.JPG

P1000698.JPG

P1000700.JPG

P1000703.JPG

P1000706.JPG

What else can i say DW but they are looking great and keep it up.

DillaWilla said:
Whats up Guys...I decided just to put my circus-freak hermie under the knife...she shamefully was sentenced to the..."Garbage Disposal"...LOL...Anyhow the one true girl is doing great and the flowers are really starting to form nicely. I will update some photos this upcoming week, thanks to all that have been following this journal. Peace Out and Bless

Wise descision dilla' :cool: . Hermies seem to be a plague around here lately.

Hick, no doubt on the hermies...I have notcied alot of people talking about their endeavors with these dang she-males...I am glad I just decided to hack them, their not worth the hassle. This girl is doing just great and thats fine with me, I gave her some company yesterday by adding two Misty girls to the flower room. I will have a jungle on my hands before long...Anyhow, Peace Out and Bless

D-Dub she's looking great how much longer do you think you have until harvest????

KindMind said:
D-Dub she's looking great how much longer do you think you have until harvest????

Its bagseed so I dont know...She has been in there for 3 weeks now and the trichomes are just now coming out and the buds are really staring to get filled in...I would assume I have another 4-6 weeks until she is ready. She is doing awesome though and loves her blooming nutes, I will post more pics later today or tomorrow so watch out...Peace Out and Bless!

Whats Up guys and gals....:D

I had to update some new pics as the lady has really come along way since my last update...I'll get right into the pics:cool:

I will post a couple close up bud shots and a number of various pics of the lady today now 3 weeks into flower. The trichs are starting to develop and the buds are really forming nicely. I still cant figure out how to take better close ups under the HPS and it is a pain to move her for photos...

Enjoy the pics:D

P1000724.JPG

P1000727.JPG

P1000719.JPG

P1000720.JPG

P1000721.JPG

P1000722.JPG

P1000723.JPG

P1000729.JPG

Hey DW, those plants have put on some nice weight since the last pics, lookin great man!

Latest posts

Back