Thc Content

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Me and my friend have been going on for weeks about whether or not stems contain any thc at all, i think they do, because this one time i packed like three bowls of just stems to see if theyd get me high, they got me a high, but not like a normal bud high, my friend thinks there is no thc in the stems at all.
whiegh in and tell me what you guys think.

-----------------------------------
rollin blunts, smokin blunts, rollin blunts, smokin blunts, who smokes the blunts?
We smoke the blunts.
:48::48:

hi there mrseandizzle

im sorry to say but stems dont have thc in them,,,,,think about what you had said ' you put stems in a bowl' well hun you was getting high off the resein,,,, i had thought as well that they did but ill tell you what a friend did (we was agreeing about this) we had alot of stems and ill be damn if he didnt cut them all up and roll it omg i thought i was going to die and had a headache for hours after too

no Trichs..thats where THC is made..I Think..lol...let me smoke a bong and The correct answer may be allong shortly..thanks for asking

take care and be safe

ok this is what i found when i goggle it

"Stems have NO medicinal value, and eating hemp stalk is likely to irritate the stomach. If the marijuana contains seeds, they may be included, as hemp seeds are highly nutritious, but again, they do not contain THC, CBD, or any of the other medicinal compounds found in marijuana"

I save ALL my stems and use them to make a cannabis wine that would put any three day tweak binger to sleep in 20 minutes.

ALL PARTS OF THE CANNABIS PLANT (MINUS THE ROOTS) CONTAIN THC and CANNABINOIDS.

While the traces of THC are smaller they do indeed exist in plant material...

I use my leftovers from making bubble hash to make butter, I also use my leftover vapes (also known as "Duff") to make butter as well.

suprisingly to me and my colleuges the used duff and left overs from hashmaking yield incredibly potent butter.

...I once believed that thc is only contained at the BOTTOM of trichs...but my studies and labs have concluded that this is just not so.

I thought hash could be made from stems...

no?

Has is made from pressed trichs, which develop mostly on the flowers or buds, if thew stems have popcorn nugs, remove and use them to make hash...not the stems.

Stems are really only good for making liquid beverages IMO because they are mostly too big to use for anything else.

Now don't go thinking one plant worth of stems is worth anything...I'm talking poundage of just stem here...if you only have a few plants worth...toss 'em or stockpile 'em.

The Effen Gee said:
I save ALL my stems and use them to make a cannabis wine that would put any three day tweak binger to sleep in 20 minutes.

ALL PARTS OF THE CANNABIS PLANT (MINUS THE ROOTS) CONTAIN THC and CANNABINOIDS.

While the traces of THC are smaller they do indeed exist in plant material...

I use my leftovers from making bubble hash to make butter, I also use my leftover vapes (also known as "Duff") to make butter as well.

suprisingly to me and my colleuges the used duff and left overs from hashmaking yield incredibly potent butter.

...I once believed that thc is only contained at the BOTTOM of trichs...but my studies and labs have concluded that this is just not so.

see i told you someone would be along with the correct answer...

annscrib....if it irratates stommach. I would like it if everyone that did not want there stems to send them to my ex wife..shes living in HELL last I heard...:p

4u2sm0ke said:
...if it irratates stommach. I would like it if everyone that did not want there stems to send them to my ex wife..shes living in HELL last I heard...:p

:giggle:

My friend says making tea with his stems gets him really messed up , so wouldnt that mean theres some thc in emm?

Well, beings I make canna butter out of my stems, and I get pretty messed up from the weed cookies, I'm assuming that yeah, there's THC in there.

I am not real sure from a scientific stand point, but if you look at a nice crusty nug real closely, the small inner stems do have trichs growing on them, as with some of the outer leaves. I am neither here nor there on this subject, as it seems rather redundant, but perhaps that is what you had smoked?

Well, I have seen the little stems with trichs all over them. If it has trichs on it, then there is thc and I smoke it right into my brain bitches.

lmao awesome.

Fear my pimp hand bitches lolz.

Latest posts

Back