THC'S Romulan, White Widow, Medicine man Grow <:)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thc is good for me

I smoke Marijuana Blunts
Reaction score
Hey guys IM BACK

I got a new room set up and I have some nice female clones to start with.

Clones
*Romulan
*White Widow
*Medicine Man

I have a 400 watt HPS and co2 tank and regulator I will be growing in soil.

I have been using my old nutes from my last grow but i need to buy some new nutes if anyone has a suggestion of somthing cheap that works well let me know. I will prob just get what looks COOL.

Here are some pics i will be cutting clones and start flowering in the next few weeks. I topped the biggest plant so i am exited to see how she buds.

cam_data%2Fphoto134.jpg

cam_data%2Fphoto135.jpg

cam_data%2Fphoto137.jpg

The little girls are mothers ive taken lots of clones from them i will be taking more in the next couple days.

So some weak stuff happend and I had to move my growroom agian. I will update with new photos soon. Nothing too special but i took alot of clones and still have three mother plants they are White widow, Medicine Man and Romulan.

Omg Romulan!
i loooove the romulan.
I grew widow under 400w also, and had a mild c02 supply. It had wonderful results.

So Im back growing agian. LOL it only took 5 month's to start up agian but this time a have a better setup. Im growing Medicine Man , Romulan, and White Widow. I will get some pictures up on 4-19 and I will be updating my thread alot. Right now I have 5 plants in the 1st week of flowering and 1 plant in the 3rd week of flowering. : ) IM BACK YAY

Hey guys I got a pic of my grow for you guys. Its not that good though because i still need to find a cord to my digital camera I had to take this with a video camcorder and it doesnt work very well under the HPS. I will post High Res pics when I find my cord I know its somewhere.

5 of my plants are Starting there second week of flowering and I have one White Widow that is in its 4th week of flowering.

So Im trying to LST these plants I have tied them down so they lean sideways and grow up from there. we will see how well I can get this to work. I promise I will get some good pics up soon. Im so exited I have never flowered this many plants before.

PHOT0001.JPG

Hey guys I got some new pics up. I had to rearange my growroom so I thought I would get some pictures. They still arnt as high resolution as I want but I guess they will have to do for now.

So its the second week of flower for 5 of them and the 5th week for the 6th. The plant in its 5th week is White Widow

2wkinfl2ower222.JPG

Newflower week2.JPG

2wkinfl2ower3333.JPG

Hey there, everything looks great from here. Those buds look like they're going to get really tight and compact. Keep up the good work.

hey guys sorry i havnt updated I dont have internet at my house right now. I will try to get internet at home agian soon. This grow is finished I ended up with llike 3 ounces dry I didnt weigh it all togetther so thats just a guess. It all ended up decent. I need to fix my room up though u have kinda been slacking lately.

Hey 3 ounces dry is better than a pound of dirty street weed :) You used your 400 watt hps for flowering correct?

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Hey 3 ounces dry is better than a pound of dirty street weed :) You used your 400 watt hps for flowering correct?

Yea I used a 400 watt HPS. I am going to use two 400 watt lights on my next grow but i gott get the heat under control and to do that i gotta run ducting through me attic witch is going to be a huge hassle but it will be worth it.

Hey guys I have internet agian so i will be updating my thread agian. Im on a new grow right now i am flowering 5 plants. I hope to flower 12 in the grow after this. Ill try to get some pics up soon

Here are some pics of what i got growing right now. I have a big problem with spider mites and I had to re-pot all my plants and one I couldnt save so now I have 5 plants budding. They are all about 4 weeks into bud.

As you can see there are quite a bit of yellow leaves. My girls didnt like those spider mites but Ithink they will be okay.

DCFN0001.JPG
DCFN0002.JPG
DCFN0005.JPG

Hey here are some pics I took today The plants are between there 5th and 6th week flowering. The plants were only about a foot tall when I put them into flower and I already had to repot them once because of the spider mite problem. After this grow I will disenfect my growroom and I will be getting a 1000watt vented hood. I will also be making a air outtake for the shade and intake for some fresh cool air I have a co2 tank and reg should I really put a air intake vent or just a out vent?

DCFN0005.JPG

05_9.jpg

The plants look pretty good. Too bad about the spider mites, though. Hopefully you killed them all off. As for the co2, from what I understand about them, which isn't much, your room needs to be completely sealed for the co2 to do its job. I don't know that much about it so hopefully someone else will be able to help you with that aspect. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back