The Attitude Is **!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my opinion, you should just take your lumps & go on. I know that sounds harsh, but the more H*** you raise, the bigger the chance the feds will find you out. We all have had bad experences with orders. I have ordered from Attitude in the past without a problem. This had to happen in the mail. There is no way they can guarentee shipment with it being so illegal.

But they do guarantee...for a price. This guy paid the extra for the guarantee, so he has a valid reason to get upset. I don't see how the feds will get involved now? He got his package, they were just damaged...unless he or the tude calls the feds ...why or how could they be involved? Not to mention the feds have enough on their plates than to worry about a pack of mj seeds.

I think the bottom line is trying to be patient...and I have problems with that to, especially when I feel like I'm being screwed out of money.

Hang in there bud...I know it's tuff, but getting snotty or rude with them will not fix the problem.

Nothing from the Tude as of yet! I am going to follow what some sugest and attach this thread to Rachel! To just IGNORE me is the worst thing and it has been plenty of time gone by!
Thanks to all for your advice
As many have said till this order I have had no issues with the Tude until this order, but what peev's me is they do nothing when you have a problem, Maybe I will contact Nirvana and let them know what their vendor is doing. Don't know if that will have an impact or not? But it seems like paying for insurance is just putting more money in their pocket. I have been in bus. all my life and have never had my customers waiting for months to settle a problem. Posting this was not something I wanted to do but this started at least 2 months prior.:hubba:

We are talking about 10 Fem. Nirvana Wonder Woman
Total on that order was nearly $350.00 You would think they would take care of their customers better!

I've read and reread the Attitudes shipping Faqs etc....
I don't see anywhere that they guarantee seeds to be viable or not crushed.
I do see where they guarantee that the order will arrive. Your order DID arrive. The guarantee you requested and paid for - according to their definition of guarantee was honored.
Now your issue is the integrity of the order. I DO agree, this is messed up... crushed seeds....
I always get the stealth option with a tshirt or mug and can't imagine HOW the pkg would arrive undamaged but the seeds inside would be damaged? The only way I can think of is if the seeds were already crushed prior to shipping/packaging.
I'd suggest cooling off and trying again with an email pointing out the obvious if that was the case.

I have placed 4 seed orders in the last 4 months. On two occasions I made a mistake..... the first time with marijuana seeds - nl dot com. and the last time was with Attitude. I got great customer service with the first site... they were able to revise my order as requested. However, when I made the same mistake and wanted to change my order with Attitudes, Rachel didn't respond in time to catch the order before it was shipped. And something in the way she worded her email led me to believe that the administrative location might not be anywhere near the shipping location.... like maybe this is a drop ship order? I don't know - could be wrong but seems to me that if I order on a weekend, mess up and email you ten minutes later.... seem like you could fix it before it ships out the following Tuesday? On multiple occasions it has been posted here that Rachel is awesome and always willing to help. I wasn't that impressed and I would never suggest that she awesome - she seems (just like most people) over worked and to busy for prompt out of the ordinary customer service ......... just my two cents.

Got no prob with the tude! Although messed up the guarentee; as OHC said is fer delivery, wonder if the crushing happened in customs?

I'd think there's no way the seeds got crushed in customs if the packaging arrived intact. Goodness gracious - inside a box - inside a shirt or even a cup and still crushed? Nehhhhh I can't swallow that pill.

DLM3 said:
In my opinion, you should just take your lumps & go on. I know that sounds harsh, but the more H*** you raise, the bigger the chance the feds will find you out. We all have had bad experences with orders. I have ordered from Attitude in the past without a problem. This had to happen in the mail. There is no way they can guarentee shipment with it being so illegal.

Good thought but if that were the case don't charge extra and not back it up! all the while taking yoour money.
The amount I have paid them in Gaurentee's from past order's as well as other folks amounts to a pile of cash, and then not back up their word is it me or is there something wrong here?

Just wondering if something heavy was set on top?

the chef said:
Just wondering if something heavy was set on top?
I'm wondering HOW something heavy set on top could crush the seeds inside without crushing the box?

OldHippieChick said:
I'd think there's no way the seeds got crushed in customs if the packaging arrived intact. Goodness gracious - inside a box - inside a shirt or even a cup and still crushed? Nehhhhh I can't swallow that pill.

For security reasons I won't comment on how they shipped but some were crushed and the rest did nothing. Only 1 strain the rest were fine, and still doing fine. As I have said we are only talking about 10 beans and they were in an envelope from the breader others were in breader bubble packs.
I can say the order was not in a box.

Greenhead said:
For security reasons I won't comment on how they shipped but some were crushed and the rest did nothing. Only 1 strain the rest were fine, and still doing fine. As I have said we are only talking about 10 beans and they were in an envelope from the breader others were in breader bubble packs.
I can say the order was not in a box.

Ahhhh thanks for straightening me out. I usually complain about being set straight.... but this time I'll let it slide :p;):D:eek:.
xox
OHC

I ordered from attitude recently and the mug was smashed and soo was one of the free beans. I wasnt too impressed because I really liked the mug but atleast my package came thru. Didnt complain thou, im interested in hearing what they do for you?

Got mine in 8 daze with ZERO damage and an ah-ight gift. Course mine were in their original breeder packs that are reinforced in their own particular fashions. I hope it works out well for ya, tho, anyways.

Peace

7greeneyes :D

I think that's a key factor right there. I have ordered from several breeders and some are packed well, and others are in a paper envelope or a plastic bag. Maybe when someone is ordering beans they could inquire about the breeders packaging to ensure they are safe from getting crushed. I also think the stealth options make them safe depending which way you go. I got crushed beans before and their responce was to send them back and they would send me new ones.

I've ordered from Seed Boutique about five times without problems and twice from the Attitude.

Since these threads seem to be becoming more and more frequent, I'm going back to Seed Boutique. Their freebies aren't as good, but the prices are cheaper to begin.

This whole guarantee deal here is ridiculous. It's like they're saying "Enjoy your busted seeds! They arrived!"

Latest posts

Back