The Beatles Vs Rush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE BEATLES OR RUSH

• THE BEATLES #1

• RUSH........LOSERS

Results are only viewable after voting.
DLtoker said:
Haha... Rush. I was given a pair of tickets a few years ago so I decided to make an appearance. First song I was absolutely let down. So, I just went to an open area of grass, layed down, smoked some Sour Diesel and let the stars have their way with me... :rolleyes: If I went there just for music... UGH. Sorry SM;)

see if it was the beatles you would have been chilling out and listen to the whole thing!!! to bad most of them have pasted on :(

THANK YOU TOO DLtoker, droboy420, fatman, Gargmel, MamaGreen, and MergeLeft you have made my day!!! lol if yall post something ill give you a thanks peace guys

Beatles were alright, but rush is far more then them. Rush has Neil Peart, hello, only one of the best drummers. Just listen to his 8 minute drum solo i swear its awesome.

Beatles hands down no question...how can you even compare the two? The Beatles were an international phenomenon...Neil Peart, yea im sure hes great...How about Ringo Starr? Comon, its not a fair comparison. The Beatles will forever be known as the number one most influential music group of all time.

thanks guys who picked the beatle and yes dutchman thats what ive been saying lol

No offense to rush fans, but how can this poll be so close. We are talking about The Beatles here!

Rocker420 said:
Beatles were alright, but rush is far more then them. Rush has Neil Peart, hello, only one of the best drummers. Just listen to his 8 minute drum solo i swear its awesome.

WORKING MAN one of my favorite songs ! i go nuts when i hear it !!! same with TREES.

oh and GETTY LEE does not sound like a girl .

i love music ! PERIOD . this is not even a comparable genre of music , but that being said , RUSH is the better hands down .4 cute young kids with long hair got way more attention than they diserved . DONT get me wrong the beatles were great ! and i love thier music . oh and ringo as a DRUMMER , all i say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHA .Ringo is not even a drummer that would ever come up in a debate over drummers he would be less than last on the list , he is a dinkus !

..dinkus...hehehehe.

And for all the Rush fans- be on the lookout for an angry beatle fan in the chatroom.

LOL.

The Beatles have it apparently. I like Rush's music, but their singer whines too much. The Beatles are good all the way around, so that's who gets my vote.

~Metalchick

Hahahahaaha, you guys and gals are all cracking me up!

The music is all good.

(The other answer)

I was almost 30 when the Beatles came out. The difference in the music to a new type of sound was so dramatic that it hooked everyone.

The Beatles *changed* music for all time.

It's because of the Beatles that Rush ever started.

Without the Beatles, we would have been cursed with DooWop bands forever...

DooWop, DooWoppppp, Whaaaa whaaaaa whaaaaa, dooowop doowopppp

Hahahahahaa

SmokinMom, I love ya young lady but I gotta go with the Beatles.

Classic! hehe

YES THE BEATLES RULE And to stoneys comment Doowop LMAO lol so true lol well rush will never win this poll just showing that THE BEATLES are beter end of convo lol

I think the beatles **** hardcore. I can't get into any of their songs... Rush on the other hand rocks ***. But Kiss destroys them all hands down.

R.181%20KISS-DRESSED%20TO%20KILL%2074.jpg

You Are Crazy The Beatles Rule And Are Deffently Not Hardcore I Dont Know What You Are Smoking!!!!

I didn't say the beatles were hardcore... I said they svck HARDCORE! GET IT RIGHT! lol

lmao you are as crazy as kiss that long tougued fag can shut his mouth he cant sing KISS SUCKS

Kindbud said:
lmao you are as crazy as kiss that long tougued fag can shut his mouth he cant sing KISS SUCKS

see thats how much you know about the band... Paul Stanley is the lead singer....

Sorry but kiss is my favorite band of all time. I'm currently sitting in my bedroom which adorns a kiss flag, 4 albums in album frames in MINT CONDITION (destroyer, dressed to kill, alive 1, and hotter than hell) I have alive 2 in vynil as well but no frame atm to put it up on the wall. I also has an airbrush poster of the dressed to kill album cover. Its the pic I posted, I love it. Oh, and I almost forgot my gene simmons action figures and KISS ASHTRAY! (weedtray more like it)

Latest posts

Back