The Brother's Grunt 2008 outdoor grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone you guys and gals are the best. It was the last one outside so that's it. ;) Will start a new inside grow journal coming up here in a few weeks so stay tuned. Gonna be growing some nice stuff. Once again thank you everyone. :aok:

My condolences to you on your fallen sister. Lose a few once in a while, always sucks though...

Hey,
It was nice watching your progress this past season.You produce seems to be some of the freshest around.I look forward to seeing your indoor venture.As I have mentioned in my posts,my wife is the smoker.I grow on a "need to grow" basis,to supply her needs.She does'nt mind me taking up closet space when it is for a good cause,otherwise the closets are off limits to my dearest hobby.Therfore,TBG, I must live vicariously through you and the rest of the brothers and sisters here on MP until the great outdoors has rolled out the red carpet to us "mavericks" to do what we love to do:p
Stay cool.

PS-The last is a seeded Arjans haze bud,given to me by my sister

DSC02580-1.JPG

DSC02582-1.JPG

DSC02583-1.JPG

DSC02584.JPG

sorry for the loss TBG. i had some outdoors ripped again this season too.
i think it was bigfoot, and we all know what happened to him.:hubba: ...
thanks for all the great pictures you shared with us. that is some of the clearest waters i've seen. loved 'em all...bb...

hey flying natural thats cheating! u can't have a PLASTIC pumpkin :p

Was great watching and reading and visualizing your journal TBG looking forward to seeing more sexy juicey buds coming from your way :D

Oh and I suppose that makes it alright does it :rolleyes: :giggle:

Gotta get me some pumpkins today or tomorrow! Don't think I'll have em done in time for the comp tho :(

sorry thorn :( It does'nt make it right :p I'll have to submit a more "oganic" autumn shot of the juicy buds :D

FlyingNatural said:
sorry thorn :( It does'nt make it right :p I'll have to submit a more "oganic" autumn shot of the juicy buds :D

:giggle::p

Melissa said:
sorry to hear that tbg ,,i hope that karma gets them good ,,:rant:

but :holysheep: them buds look awesome :48:
karma ALWAYS gets butt pumps like that...rest assured

Latest posts

Back