The Brother's Grunt 2008 outdoor grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:48: Nice Bud TGB, I Now know how lucky i am to be able to grow in my yard. Nice Plants Man.

Whats up everyone. Well we took down the last Duckfoot99 x AK47 Bubbleberry as she was ripe for the picking. :hubba: I'll get some pics of her after she is dry and ready for jars. ;) We still have the Stoneybud lady out and she should be ready in a week or two. Here are some pics of her. Very strange as some of her buds are purple and some arnt. :confused2: Also because of her weight she started to split so my bro fixed her up. :p

100_3863.jpg

100_3864.jpg

100_3871.jpg

100_3875.jpg

100_3879.jpg

100_3881.jpg

100_3883.jpg

100_3885.jpg

100_3865.jpg

Awesome man! Great looking plants. I can't wait to see the ducksfoot.

Nice pheno of the DF99xakxbb there TBG. :holysheep:
did you keep a clone?

Wow, TBG... you and the bro grow some really nice plants, bud :cool:

Just fab, man... just fabulous :aok:

Fing we still have a mother going of the clones we put out. It was strange because they were all the same clones but some grew different. We think it had something to do with the soil. Yes this stuff is the ****. Smells great and taste even better and the HIGH is beautiful. My hats off to you mang this is some powerful stuff. ;)

Hey Mutt you talking about the purple lady in the pics above? That's White Widow x Northernberry. ;)
Mutt said:
Nice pheno of the DF99xakxbb there TBG. :holysheep:
did you keep a clone?

I dig the AK smell and flavor from AB
it lost some of the bubbleberry flavor

winter pain meds :D

WOW ...that's a very nice SB lady Grunt :) ...I love the purp shots man , do you think they'll keep the purp color after harvest though??? in my experience the purple usually fades away ...Great Grow TBG ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up everyone. Well we took down the last Duckfoot99 x AK47 Bubbleberry as she was ripe for the picking. :hubba: I'll get some pics of her after she is dry and ready for jars. ;) We still have the Stoneybud lady out and she should be ready in a week or two. Here are some pics of her. Very strange as some of her buds are purple and some arnt. :confused2: Also because of her weight she started to split so my bro fixed her up. :p
Be-u-ti-ful plant!

Those damn StoneyBud ladies are always showin a split.

I like to tie em up too.

Damn Bro's Grunt! Youse guys are gonna have some serious smoke!

Nope the purple doesn't look purple once it is dry. Looks more like a brownish color with a small hint of purple. ;)
tn_toker420 said:
WOW ...that's a very nice SB lady Grunt :) ...I love the purp shots man , do you think they'll keep the purp color after harvest though??? in my experience the purple usually fades away ...

super McAwesome !!!! I can't wait to find a nice purple strain.

Whats up everyone. Well the last lady we have outside which is a Stoneybud has about a week left and she's ready for picking. :hubba: Got some nice pics of her yesterday. She's strange because she has some buds that are green and some that are purple. :confused2: Just look how she's packing on the trichromes. ;) Next time you see her she's gonna be chopped and hanging. :p

100_3931.jpg

100_3932.jpg

100_3934.jpg

100_3938.jpg

100_3939.jpg

100_3942.jpg

100_3943.jpg

100_3950.jpg

That herb looks NICE TBG! dang I would love to smoke that purple bud. NICE WORK!
Peace

Latest posts

Back