The Brother's Grunt 2008 outdoor grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your welcome at our house anytime OH. ;)
Old Hippie said:
That herb looks NICE TBG! dang I would love to smoke that purple bud. NICE WORK!
Peace

is that StoneyBud one nice plant... and is it ever a fabulous looking lady as it grows, too :aok: Beauty, mang! :D :cool:

Dry weight off the Duckfoot99 x AK47 Bubbleberry was 1/2 lb. :aok: Now sitting in jars curing. ;) This is some of the best tasting smoke and the high is unreal. :eek: Here are a few pics. Will post pics up of the Stoneybud when we take her down this week. :hubba:

100_3983.jpg

100_3985.jpg

100_3990.jpg

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Well got some bad news on the home front. My bro went to check on the Stoneybud lady and she was gone. :eek: I can only hope that the AHOLE who took her gets the worse kinda cancer and dies a very painful death. :mad:
Dude! Search the pygmy's room! I never did trust that little bastard!

Seriously tho man, what a f'n drag. I hope the cops nabbed him on his way home with YOUR plant! What a rectum exit hole.

sorry to hear that tbg ,,i hope that karma gets them good ,,:rant:

but :holysheep: them buds look awesome :48:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Tell the pygmy we might just have to give him a cavity search. :eek: :p
Man, don't even go there! He likes that! I found a pound behind his ear one day. Look there first. It smells better and won't give you nightmares.

Dude, keep your sense of humor. I see that you have, and that's the primary difference between us and the animals. Animals react. Humans think first.

It sounds like you still have a good stash. This is one of the reasons I quit growing outside. I'd rather pay the light bill than go through all of that stress again.

Good luck to you my friend.

P.S. I snapped a pic of the Pygmy. He was laughing and mumbling something about "got me some more stuff".

pygmy smoking TBGs weed.JPG

With any luck they were just kids and all that bud will mold on them ;) Sorry about the theft TBG, Grow On!!! :)

Terribly Sorry To Hear About One's Suffering At The Hands Of Another, Less Intelligent Creature.....
Damn Those Fools!!!!!!!!!

ahh dood sorry to hear that man! That sucks big time, i sure hope they get what they deserve! Anyway glad to hear that the Duckfoot99 x AK47 Bubbleberry is as good as it looks :D take it easy man :)

What a bummer TBG. That is one of the main disadvantages of growing outside. At least you got the other.

that's a drag, man... at least that's the only one that got swiped....

Oh My God! that's a damn shame TBG ...sorry to hear about that, and the nicest of 'em all it seemed...but it happens i guess...good to know you got a good stash already in the jars tho :) ...Well, let's live to learn i guess...So was she the last one ??? it's been a great season man, let's hope it gets better...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN my friend...

f-ing theives. I am lucky that I only lost three early in the season. You know they are kids when they take them with no bud. Obviously whoever took yours was watching them for sometime and took them before you did. Damn shame.

I grow on my land so I can watch them, I know the chance .... But..
TBG I have put a hippie curse :angrywife: on the vile humanoid who took your weed. they will pay.
Anyway sorry dude

Latest posts

Back