The Brother's Grunt 2008 outdoor grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to hear that,the purp sure is beautiful.you surely do it right.

Whats up everyone. Well here are the two plots that were taken down. I put a few pics of before chopping and after trimming. :hubba: We still have some other plots growing and i'll get pics up later. ;)

100_3714.jpg

100_3719.jpg

100_3760.jpg

100_3761.jpg

100_3762.jpg

100_3767.jpg

wow i am so jealous hopefully one day i can have plants like that lol great job TBG:hubba:

awsome TBG, i sure wish i could do some outside growing..... well maybe this next spring......

corrr.... I think I jus made a mess on my chair after lookin at that purple! how delicious! Man I wish I could help you smoke those babies!

My oh my if the deciples (lol) havent been working their tails off in the fields this year :D looks like theres a lady in a purple dress that should have been considered for a reveg. Great stuff mang .... but then again when your your green thumb has spread to the whole body how can you not grow well ;)

Good God Grunt!!! Those StoneyBud ladies are looking more beautiful than any i've seen so far (maybe) :) ...I'm loving this purpness ...Too bad about the Budrot , i'm dealing w/ a little of that myself...i'm not even sure if it's rot or bugs, i've found a few bud burrowing worms inside the nugs, it's crappy :( ...but anyways, was the lady ya harvested SB or Duck47berry ??? Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

As of now toker we have just harvested the Duckfoot99 x AK-47 Bubbleberry and that's it. The only Stoneybud lady we have out still has another 3 weeks or so left. ;)

*applause* Nice :D I have a few I taking down tomorrow.I am curing about a pound of WW and NL right now :D GREAT JOB!!!!

Yo Ho TBG,

You are the King of outdoor bro. I would really love to have a smoke report on the duckfoot, when your ready.

Snuggles was interested in it also so I've include a few pics to show what it can look like.

That purple Lady had me shaking in my boots, MMMMMMM looked too good to me.

Family Pics 226AAA.jpg

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Family Pics 226AAA.jpg

Hey KK thanks for stopping in and checking out the grow. This is a cross with Duckfoot and doesn't look anything like the real Duckfoot plant. She doesn't have the funny looking leaves on her. She grows just like any other normal MJ plant. ;)
KingKahuuna said:
Yo Ho TBG,

You are the King of outdoor bro. I would really love to have a smoke report on the duckfoot, when your ready.

Snuggles was interested in it also so I've include a few pics to show what it can look like.

That purple Lady had me shaking in my boots, MMMMMMM looked too good to me.

Family Pics 226AAA.jpg

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back