The Brother's Grunt 2008 outdoor grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good golly moses...'em girls are are lookin' amazing ! Looks like you're in for some beasty bud :D ...I love the purp , would u say it's from temp. , nutes, or genes??? i'm so confused about my purplish colas ...it's seeming as a good thing tho, so i'm not complaining, but if you get a chance drop by and tell me what ya think TBG...thanks, and sorry for questionin' up yer journal my friend...great grow, keep it up

Send him on over and you come as well. Will have a serious smoke session. :hubba: ;)
POTUS said:
DUDE! They're looking B-U-TI-FUL!

The pygmy has packed and told me he's moving in with you guys. He's bringing his blow-gun to protect your crop!

Whats up everyone. Time for an update on the ladies. Every 3 pics is a different plot. As you can see were having some problems with yellowing on leaves in the first plot. We think the roots may have finally hit some bad dirt. I say this because they are planted by some railroad tracks. They are still very healthy minus the yellowing as the buds are just packing it on. Anyway this spot won't be used again next year. ;) All the other ladies are doing great as you can see from the pics. All pictures are of Duckfoot99 x AK47 Bubbleberry except for the last 3. They are Stoneybud. :hubba:

100_3592.jpg

100_3593.jpg

100_3589.jpg

100_3596.jpg

100_3598.jpg

100_3600.jpg

100_3612.jpg

100_3616.jpg

100_3625.jpg

100_3634.jpg

100_3629.jpg

100_3630.jpg

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up everyone. Time for an update on the ladies. They are Stoneybud. :hubba:

Oh Baby! Go Bro's Go!

A fine looking crop of ladies!!!!

Stoneybud wimmin are the cats meow!

Makes me hot just looking at them.....I want to fondle their buds....gently stroke the fine hairs on their most intimate surfaces, heat them up and use them! I love to spread their leaves and inhale the fragrance of their hidden nectar. So close as to have that sweet nectar on my lips..... I want to make them sizzle with heat. To see them melt into my body and make me feel unsurpassed pleasures of the mind.

Bro's Grunt, I want your wimmin.........

Stoney you are one funny MOFO. :rofl:
POTUS said:
Oh Baby! Go Bro's Go!

A fine looking crop of ladies!!!!

Stoneybud wimmin are the cats meow!

Makes me hot just looking at them.....I want to fondle their buds....gently stroke the fine hairs on their most intimate surfaces, heat them up and use them! I love to spread their leaves and inhale the fragrance of their hidden nectar. So close as to have that sweet nectar on my lips..... I want to make them sizzle with heat. To see them melt into my body and make me feel unsurpassed pleasures of the mind.

Bro's Grunt, I want your wimmin.........

well as what i can see that is one awesome grow tbg,,,,,is there anything you can do about the yellowing on the leaves?

At this point were just gonna let that plot go as is and get what we can ann. ;) We had a feeling we were gonna run into some problems at that site. That plot is next to some railroad tracks so the dirt isn't the best even though we dug some huge holes and added our own dirt. We have a feeling the roots finally hit that nasty dirt and that's our problem. Don't get me wrong the plants are still nice but the yellowing makes them look like crap. They will be ready for harvest in another 3 weeks or 4 weeks so all is good anyway. :aok:
annscrib said:
well as what i can see that is one awesome grow tbg,,,,,is there anything you can do about the yellowing on the leaves?

ohhh ok i see what you are talking about now,,, gl tbg on ur next 3 to 4 weeks

Very nice :D It looks like this season is going to be bountiful for all of us Bg :) I'm haveing some yellowing issues as well,however I think it's just the weather up in the mountains. Keep up the good work! stay cool

they look great, my bro's :aok:

must be nice having a harvest in about a month... I'm WAYYY behind ;)

We have a few that will have to go longer but should finish in time. ;)
That crazy vancouver guy said:
they look great, my bro's :aok:

must be nice having a harvest in about a month... I'm WAYYY behind ;)

You Grunt's know how to grow, i'll tell ya that for sure...These girls are looking prime , i doubt it could get much better TBG...Keep it Up my friend , Keep it GREEN ...

Latest posts

Back