The Brother's Grunt 2008 outdoor grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats up everyone. Well we started putting the ladies outside. My brother went and dug some nice holes and filled them in with our own special soil mixture. We have some Duckfoot99 x AK47 Bubbleberry clones that were gonna be working with this year. We loved how they grew inside so they should grow great outside. We also gave about 10 Duckfoot99 x AK47 Bubbleberry clones to a friend along with about 10 Stoneybuds. Anyway here are a few pics of the two plots of Duckfoot99 x AK47 Bubbleberry clones we have so far. We have 3 clones in 1 plot and two in the other. As you can see in the pics our dog was nice enough to donate some of her hair. :p Gonna dig another 2 or 3 plots over the next week or so. :hubba:

100_2524.jpg

100_2537.jpg

Nice looking clones TBG Looks like you have been getting plenty of rain like i have. Good luck Slim

looks great brothers grunt, good luck, dog hair keeps the deer away i am guessing?

Now i know why he is doing his thing round the garden all the time, but hey...he built a fence!

Looks like the start of a great season TBG. I wish you the best of luck with those ladies and I look forward to watching your grow. Take care and be safe my friend.

looks great TBG clones are the only way to go best of luck

Looking great man theres gonna be some green monsters in the mountains here real soon. I bet with the pooch trimmings you wont get much of a bother from rabbits either ;) and the pee thing works wonders for deer, but wont do much for keeping me away :D :rofl: MOJO for the younglings ;)

Don't you think you planted them a bit too close to each other? Just my 2 cents, good luck

Looking great man, Hope for a good 08 season for you bra.

Nope as they are clones. If we were using seeds i would say yes but since we know the sex everything should be fine. Almost like a Sea Of Green but outside. When everything is said and done we should have some nice bushes. ;)
Blunted said:
Don't you think you planted them a bit too close to each other? Just my 2 cents, good luck

Looking good TBG! Sounds like an incredible strain you've got. I'll be watching:D.

Should be fun to watch, good luck...show us how it's done :eek:

Also I heard Ducksfoot is good to grow outside cause it doesn't really resemble MJ is this true, or was someone having fun with me?

Yes the true Duckfoot plant has leaves that look like a Ducks foot. ;) This however is a cross and looks like your normal MJ plant.
snuggles said:
Should be fun to watch, good luck...show us how it's done :eek:

Also I heard Ducksfoot is good to grow outside cause it doesn't really resemble MJ is this true, or was someone having fun with me?

this will be a nice summer and a happy fall! good luck with the grow!

Latest posts

Back