The Brother's Grunt 2008 outdoor grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats up everyone. My brother went and dug another plot yesterday and tossed in two more Duckfoot99 x AK47 Bubbleberry clones. ;)

100_2561.jpg

100_2560.jpg

Dang Bro your going to be swimming in smoke by the end of hte year im moving in with you :) ill just pack up my grow equip and devote my useless existance to the TBG grow cult :D I hope they have them smart little black robes and Nike shoes but i dont want the kool-aid :rofl:

We hope so D. :hubba: The one thing about these plants is they wont be taken care of at all unless the need water. Figure between the critters and weather half wont make it. The plots are spread out pretty good so it will be hard to take care of them. Were just gonna hope for the best. ;) My brother and a friend went out fishing this morning and took the last 3 clones so that's it for outside planting. :p Between us and a few friends we have about 25 to 30 plants outside so we should do good. :aok:

Looking good TBG

When is your harvest time roughly? I was just wondering how much time they have to grow.

The ladies are looking good. Should be a good outdoor harvest this year for ya. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

ill just pack up my grow equip and devote my useless existance to the TBG grow cult

Is there room for one more ? ... I could be useful ... :rofl:

Flip flops with socks?

Looks like you guys are having some fun, good luck with it.

Im in it for the fashon fauxpaugh now :D tin foil hats, Hawiian shrits, and argyle socks. All we need now is to all be in kilts and start chanting.:rofl:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
ROLMAO D.:p I take it that's us in about 20 years? :rofl:

It could be mang i thought it was funny cause the guys in it are wearing argyle socks and sandals :rofl:

Latest posts

Back