The Brother's Grunt 2008 outdoor grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey TBG..those are looking good..cant wait till Oct to see them...I have one outside but shes in a container therfor may not get so big..but am excited none the less...KEEP M GREEN my friend..

Whats up everyone. Got a few more pics. The first two are plot #5 and the last two are plot #6. These were the last clones to got out that's why they are smaller then the others. ;)

100_2992.jpg

100_2994.jpg

100_2995.jpg

100_2996.jpg

TBG...just read the whole thread. Can't wait to see how it does.

2 things I learned...dog hair (so obvious, so easy, neighbors dog beware!) ; snail/slug killer

Thanks!

Whats up everyone. Forgot to put a picture up of the mother Duckfoot99 x AK47 Bubbleberry we put outside last weekend. She is the mother of all the clones that went outside. We decided to put her outside as well because we didn't have the room inside for her. As you can see in the pics she has been LST'd. ;)

100_3015.jpg

100_3017.jpg

100_3019.jpg

just read up on your grow, all looking good. got my seat.:hubba: ...

didn't see a TBG outdoor thread till this morn...

was wondering if you were gunna throw anything outside :p

ok... I'll come visit ya in October then :hubba: ... I'll help yer bro harvest :D

right on, mang... can't wait for the nice pics when the girls will be massive bushes :shocked: :D

:aok: :aok: :aok:

Latest posts

Back