The Brother's Grunt 2008 outdoor grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:holysheep: :D I think i have all the requirements :p

IMG_0018.JPG

IMG_0019.JPG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EDIT LANGUAGE YES dude:yay: :banana: i see em now EDIT LANGUAGE YES

Isn't duckfoot99 Dutch strain?

Ducksfoot was origonally produced bt "Wallyduck".. I don't "think" he was Dutch...:confused2:

Hick i think he was talking about the Duckfoot99 cross not the regular Ducksfoot but i could be mistaken. ;)
Hick said:
Ducksfoot was origonally produced bt "Wallyduck".. I don't "think" he was Dutch...:confused2:

Whats up everyone. Here is an update on whats going on. My brother went out and visted all but one plot to give the ladies some water. It's been very hot and dry here over the last week so they needed some H2o. :p He also gave the ladies a good spray with some Shultz Garden and House plant insect spray. Works good when the ladies are small and that will be the only time they are sprayed. ;) He also put down some Ortho Snail and Slug killer. Anyway here are some pics. The first two pics are of plot #1 Duckfoot99 x AK47Bubbleberry. As you can see one of the ladies got topped by something. We figure it was bugs but they wont be coming back that's for sure. The next two pics are plot #2 Duckfoot99 x AK47Bubbleberry. In these pics you can see we added another clone yesetrday. This was a runt and we decided to put her out. The next two pics are plot #3. These are the Stoneybud ladies. ;) We have another plot but didn't get to that one this week. Will keep you all updated as time goes and my brother can travel to each site. :hubba:

100_2673.jpg

100_2676.jpg

100_2680.jpg

100_2681.jpg

100_2710.jpg

100_2712.jpg

Great pics TBG, they look really healthy, what temps are you hitting?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
The next two pics are plot #3. These are the Stoneybud ladies.

I wondered where my wimmin took off to! YOU got em! And they're naked!

Ya perv! Ya bro's been feelin em up too I bet!

Hey man, the plants are looking great!

By October, they'll be a sight to see.

Good luck man!!!!

gonna be 20 ft tall by the end of the summer gonna have to get the Green Giant to help you haul them monsters back to the shed ;)

Whats up everyone. Break out the Tin Foil Hats, Flip Flops, Hawaiian Shirts, Kilts, and Argyle Socks because it's time for an update. First two pics are plot #1. Next two pics are plot #2. Next two pics are plot #3. Next two pics are plot #4. :hubba: These ladies are growing fast and furious. ;) The last pics show how big the fan leaves are getting. :holysheep:

100_2957.jpg

100_2959.jpg

100_2964.jpg

100_2966.jpg

100_2968.jpg

100_2972.jpg

100_2980.jpg

100_2985.jpg

100_2970.jpg

100_2983.jpg

100_2986.jpg

100_2971.jpg

Beautiful .....sure are taking off... yep, those fan leaves are massive!

Awesome looking plants. I hope mine catch up to yours. What do you use for outdoor neutrients?

Got to say its great all the way mang :cool2: that one SB i put out in the open has some huge fans too man just like that, its about 3 ft now and back in to flower as i put out some hashberry (4 of 10 :() and some of my own made satoris since the others didnt alltake and ive got 4 of 6 out of them so far in 3 days so im happy ill have 7 to replace the 6 im about to take out ;) MOJO for the out-door grow mang.

Latest posts

Back