The Brother's Grunt 2008 outdoor grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one time when i don't have to say trim your bush.....J/K no offence to any one out there. But seriously, those are some unreal palnts. hats off to you for your outdoor, imho nothing quite compares to sun ripened buds. I, as well as many others look forward to your finished product shots, thanks, you are one of the many on this board that esentially mentor all of us to aim to become. peace
~T-Bone

Whats up everyone. Well my bro checked on one of our plots and it's a total loss. With all the rain we've been getting the groung was just soaked. Bad spot that doesn't drain well. Won't be growing in that area next year. ;) It's not a big deal as the rest of the ladies are doing great. :hubba: One of the Stoneybuds ended up being male so he got the chop and is no longer with us. :p Anywho the first 3 pics are the Stoneybud lady. She's about 5 feet tall and is showing some signs of purple on her fan leaves already so she should be real pretty come harvest time. The rest of the pics are the Duckfoot99 x AK47 Bubbleberry clones. Every three pics is a different plot.

100_3441.jpg

100_3442.jpg

100_3438.jpg

100_3445.jpg

100_3450.jpg

100_3449.jpg

100_3451.jpg

100_3456.jpg

100_3458.jpg

100_3460.jpg

100_3462.jpg

100_3465.jpg

Sorry to hear of the lost plot..those ladies you have are realy nice looking..

thanks for shareing with us my friend

Those are beautiful lookin' girls TBG...Looks healthy as it gets mang...Do you not have any critters or pests in your area , if ya do how have you took care of it??? I hope ya got some SB clones or beans...Cause i'll be waitin for this winter :D ...I love watching these stoneybuds...The Ducks Ak are looking pretty plump, is this your first time working with that cross??? Did you cross it ??? I'll bet it'll make for some great smokie :) ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN TBG ...

nice, very nice.:D that last plant is gonna have some giant colas'. looking better every time i see these. great job tbg...

We have pleanty of critters around but we put down some dog hair, urine, and hand soap to keep them away. We've been growing the Duckfoot99 x AK47 Bubbleberry for sometime now. She was gifted to us by a friend on the net. ;)
tn_toker420 said:
Those are beautiful lookin' girls TBG...Looks healthy as it gets mang...Do you not have any critters or pests in your area , if ya do how have you took care of it??? I hope ya got some SB clones or beans...Cause i'll be waitin for this winter :D ...I love watching these stoneybuds...The Ducks Ak are looking pretty plump, is this your first time working with that cross??? Did you cross it ??? I'll bet it'll make for some great smokie :) ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN TBG ...

Looking good TBG, forecast calls for hot and sunny for some time to come. Thank you Lord!!! I was starting to feel like a duckfoot!

Wow...you lucky grunt you :D...i just hope i'm that fortunate one day ...for the meantime i'll just keep hoping ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN mang...

Whats up everyone. Got some pics yesterday so it must be time for an update on the ladies. :hubba: Had some problems at one plot as the mother AK-Bubbleberry fell over from her weight. :eek: Not a problem though as nothing broke and she has been staked up and tied down. She wont be falling over again. ;) Anyway every 3 pics is a different plot with the last 3 pics being Stoneybud and the rest AK-Bubbleberry.

100_3515.jpg

100_3519.jpg

100_3522.jpg

100_3525.jpg

100_3530.jpg

100_3532.jpg

100_3537.jpg

100_3543.jpg

100_3547.jpg

100_3573.jpg

100_3578.jpg

100_3568.jpg

they r sum monsters tbg.............very nice indeed.

Nice nice, I just went and checked on a friends outdoor grow (same old hippie that I talk about from time to time on here) and he's got this plant and the stalks are bigger than my arm its crazy. Not quite up there with yours but they sure are pretty when they get that big.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up everyone. Got some pics yesterday so it must be time for an update on the ladies.
DUDE! They're looking B-U-TI-FUL!

The pygmy has packed and told me he's moving in with you guys. He's bringing his blow-gun to protect your crop!

Latest posts

Back