The Chef goes to Church!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to all who have been waiting on an update. The wifey has been taking most of my time with the ladies filling up the rest! now that the wifey is almost fully healed from neck surgery it's time to get back on track! Thing got a bit bigger since last! The three kb x s are doing fine despite an early warning to start nutes(you can see at the bottoms), The last pic is our church! She has gotten big since our last gathering. All stand we will now pass the offering bowl!:D

DSCI1272.JPG

DSCI1273.JPG

DSCI1274.JPG

DSCI1275.JPG

Allright, been awhile since i updated. The chruch is a growin. Did a little lst but gona grow this one and a kb x s straight up. got some pipe cleaner lst going on, thanks hl! Gonna put these to flower in different stages.

DSCI1459.JPG

DSCI1460.JPG

DSCI1461.JPG

DSCI1462.JPG

DSCI1463.JPG

DSCI1464.JPG

DSCI1465.JPG

DSCI1466.JPG

DSCI1467.JPG

DSCI1468.JPG

DSCI1469.JPG

Good morning Chef,
I havnt been to church for a while and i felt the need to stop in and confess my sins. forgive me father for i have sinned, i have been covetus(sp) of Chefs girls.. Okay i feel much better now! well chef your babies look great and im glad to see the church isnt doing bad at all. I hope you and your wife are feeling much better. Keep up the good work man!
4EVR420

Me and the wifey are a putting alopng! Thanks again fer asking. Just got another church seed so let's see how this one does!

looking nice chef your LST looks good are they just bent at 45 degrees and your leaveing them at that or are you going to send them round the pot ?
ive been training mine for 8weeks now did my last bit of LSTon the girls last night 1 week into flowering and they are still only 7/8inch high i think i may get my best yeild from the training as my HPS will penatrate (sp) all the way down to the lowest bud sites i dont think il ever leave my girls alone again hehe

Just leaning them one way fer now. Not to much worried about light coverage. I can put the cfl's wherever i need them, not one stationary set up.

looks good brother Chef. got 'em where ya want 'em now, i see.

Just a heads up my buddy had a church plant hermi on him. Its very possible that it was conditions in his room though but just food for thought.

Lookin good man.

Well my people it's time fer an update! Put the 3 kb x skunk into flower. Here's something i wanted to see the difference in. Got one thats left untrained, one with a partial or half....butt lst, and one fully trained. Wan't to check out the difference in all. Our church is still growing my people! She's still in the veg tent fer now. But soon! Gonna leave her untrained as i got another seed left and i want to try to get clones out of this one!

DSCI1634.JPG

DSCI1633.JPG

DSCI1635.JPG

DSCI1627.JPG

Hey DD! Welcome to the church! We have a place fer you up front! Alright my people as a newbie DD will now tell us the story of the prodigal son.......that was supposed to come back but got hung up at Atlantic city buying Northern lights!

Looking oh so green my friend....nice job so far...keep it going..GOD wants to see a bountiful harvest...

Latest posts

Back