The Chef's 3 strain winter grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ur cookin up some nice buds. I like.:D
so when we gonna upgrade this light chef. after seeing what results you acheive with cfl's, it be soemthing to see what ya could do with a cool hood hps.;)

either way, you can drop the plants off at my house anytime you would like:hubba:

Dunno frosty nugs, got the results i'm looking fer, plus no heat issues and the electric bill went down again. Think i'm gonna stick with the cfl's just started tweaking my flowering bud with Irish's molasses treatment's.And as far as dropping my plants off....no speaky de engish.

the chef said:
Just got through with a sample of easy...Wow I love Auto's!
ATTN: To all street dealer's!

This is my official notice! Your services are no longer needed! To long have i let you rue my life with your hermied out, foul smelling brickweed that you have charged me enough to put 3 of your kids through school. I have found a new way! These pages are my testament, my manifesto of freedom from your blinsided views of its just a little commercial, the money goes in my pocket. Wrong! Your monies are part of a structure that brings the downfall to what we do here! I can no longer support you or your ways anymore. Hehehe your saying psst... the chef will be back he always is! LOl, meet my family, we are a part of a nation that doesn't wan't nor care to support your way of life. This is my sanctuary, my home! Watch and see what i can do! Watch and see what my family here supports and teaches me! Watch and see how your old way of life won't exsist in the next years to come. A new future unfolds fer the chef and it no longer includes you! So farewell and all the best. I hope noone tries to sell you something so bad, so little fer so much, but the funny thing is karma always comes around..good or bad!
Vios con dios!-the chef

Well Said Chef! And well done!
Congratulations on the harvest.

A liitle while ago i listened to a friend of mine and started using molasses treatments to fatten up my bud. I know some of you are going to say nooo, chef this is your grow don't listen to anyone's advice if things are going good. Let me tell you a brief story about my friend IRISH. This man got ripped not to long ago. Without going into the terrible story, it hit him pertty hard. Did this stop a good grower? Not on your best strain! Not only did he bounce back he still has time to give advice to his MP family. So i started following his advise on my plants. I was astounded when i opened the door this morn! If you have any question on if a true friend will be there

DCFC0013.JPG

DCFC0014.JPG

DCFC0015.JPG

DCFC0016.JPG

DCFC0017.JPG

DCFC0018.JPG

DCFC0019.JPG

DCFC0020.JPG

As you can see the buds are getting way fatter than they should be jeeze..thanks IRISH:p

Chef how much moleases per feeding and how far into flower can u start. looks like something I might want to give a try. makes my mouth water thinking bout bigger flowers.

1-teaspoon per gallon unsulphered molasses, i wait until tthere's a good flower formation before i start, waiting fer Irish to come along and correct me. shes 42-43 days in flower if that helps i started with molasses roughly 1 week ago

hmmmm looking good mr chef...ill have to check out that molasses treatment...me likes fat buds:hubba:

when i first started smoking there was BOMB weed over the years the quality really dropped the shiz that used to be called "baby chronic" in street terms is what they call "kush" today doesnt have no flavor or kick even the medical shops have wet buds everyones out to earn theres i feel you on getting dealers rich when i was 16-18 i bought 1/8's everyday for 60-75 i was dumb and getting paid $400+ a week ..i laugh now everytime i hear about the storys that someone took all they had at gun point...2 times.. lol

Eastla my meskin wut up? Ya know i can look back and think of the hairy situations i put myself in. The money i spent. The time, oh god the time. Waiting around half a day just to say the immortal words....i waited half a day fer this, is that all of it, why is 90% of the weight stems and seeds? I still see them in the local market and they tell me about the great deals they have fer me. I ask them is the deal so great i can get it fer free? No takers of as yet. I'll let you know if they change thier mind but not feeling it ya know?

Damn! Had a misshap today with miss moby. Was adjusting the lights thiinkin about two friends that were getting smak from a clown, and bam, knocked her over on the floor. The main stem snapped! I was so upset the only pics i got was after trim. Oh Well, half wen't into the dehydrator the other half went into my closet. Trying the rack drying this time. Still got carmen my p-express to go.Posted pics are on top of my incoming seed orderlist

DCFC0008.JPG

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0011.JPG

DCFC0012.JPG

Bummer bout Moby. She looks really good tho......and how you like MJ dried in a dehydrater? Way cool on the mollassas too!

it's not that different especially after a little cure. The molasses works!

Chef, you sure have the magic touch with that green thumb of yours. Bowing at your feet....

Schtop it your making me blush! It's because of beatiful people like you that keep me going......and maybe a brand new dishwasher:giggle:

the chef said:
Eastla my meskin wut up? Ya know i can look back and think of the hairy situations i put myself in. The money i spent. The time, oh god the time. Waiting around half a day just to say the immortal words....i waited half a day fer this, is that all of it, why is 90% of the weight stems and seeds? I still see them in the local market and they tell me about the great deals they have fer me. I ask them is the deal so great i can get it fer free? No takers of as yet. I'll let you know if they change thier mind but not feeling it ya know?

i hated the waiting always felt dealers should have there own brand of beer cause there all LAGGERS good idea but you have to ask em again with a diff approach those greedy farts ..when i want weed now i just open my first drawyer or go down to a local medical shop no more **

I feel ya bro. oops might wanna watch the language my friend. I have ladies that see this gj. I always though a good beer name would be "Your ripped", no calories, leaves a bad aftertaste, cost way to much, and you be better off drinking water! It's nice to actually see, he showed me in the parking lot, a full bag of seeded hermie dope and laugh right in their face. I then go home and open a drawer of curing sensi and start laughing harder when i smell the fresh scent of properly grown and cured mmj that i grew with my own hands.

whats up brother Chef.:) ...

sitting here toking on some BK, and loving on mah lady for taking care of my girls while i was out deer hunting. daddy brought home the groceries.;) :hubba: ...

dropped your light? was it hurt? your not the first it's happened to bro. it coulda been alot worse, ya know?...

so you like the blackstrap , eh?:hubba: :cool: ...told ya. (had to add that)lol...

are you still using it on the last plant? roll with it. secure those lights man. seems theres always some clown messing with others lives. they are'nt happy with thiers is why...

sorry 'bout the mishap, but hey, hows she taste?:D ...

Hehe, good going on the backstrap. Moby tastes real good, kinda like .......molasses,lol. Fortunetly it only broke miss moby. I'm still going with the "m" treatments with the p-express, easyryder, and the thai ss when she gets ready fer it. My own fault fer letting that clown in my head. Oh well he's gone and i'm still here a smoking. Ty brother Irish!

Latest posts

Back