My very first clones or... the woes of 3 strains.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HIpakalolo said:
Nice Grow!! Aloha!

:ciao: ALOHA HIPakalolo!!!

Thanks for stoppin by brah~ (or could be tita, cuz, or sista, but nm, yeah?) Anyway... mahalo nui loa! Ur welcome here anytime! :cool2:

I dont like to do any more stress training after week 2 in flower..and I leave the ties on all the way.....Girls look nice

**Was wondering if ppl could give me a run down on some of the more COMPLETE MJ books? I have Cervantes' Indoor Growing & Bible. You know they just kinda touch on everything a lil bit but do not delve that far in to specifics. I want a couple more and i don't care if they're $20. or $200. as long as they're good ones.

Don't own one, I get all my knowledge from here!!

Looking good, my friend....

Aloha fellow MPer's and :welcome:~

Just a question or two:

Q: Is there such a thing as too much air flow? (fans and stuff). I have most of my ladies in 16qt containers and they seem to be drying out fast like in a day or two and that's a bunch o'H2O.

I'm being very mindful of the "wet-dry cycle" and not wanting any problems with over watering, etc. Problem is, is that my RH jumped way way up in the last few days (from below 50% to almost 65+%). You know it's hot and humid here, yes? :hubba:

I have been attributing it to the added and large amout of "watered/wet/fed" soil that now occupies a limited space, my tent. So... I keep a fan inside that circulates along the bottoms of my elevated pots and a big sucker that circulates the whole space, aimed at the top and reflected to the plants, and a very robust ceiling fan.

Stuck my finger about an inch or two down and the soil is a lil dry and the container is "lighter" for sure.

I have 15 Gal. of H2O bubbling and ready to rock-n-roll (but they're gonna need to wilt a lil for me first).

Q: Should I leave my extraction fan on all night during lights off? I hadn't been but I did notice a substantial increase in internal RH (if thats even a word). I am afraid of gettin other stuff like mold or whatever scary things that come with too moist of an environment...

5th day in to Flower.
Temps stay btwn 68-70 @ lights off and about 85 with lights on. I spray PH'd water on the plants from time to time and that will need to stop soon I guess.

I hope I gave enough info~

:ciao: Thanks for stoppin by~

4u2sm0ke said:
I dont like to do any more stress training after week 2 in flower..and I leave the ties on all the way.....Girls look nice

Thank you for that 4u~

That is some excellent info! Ok so now I will not stress about "stressing" them, thereby not getting more stressed myself! :giggle:

Roddy said:
**Was wondering if ppl could give me a run down on some of the more COMPLETE MJ books? I have Cervantes' Indoor Growing & Bible. You know they just kinda touch on everything a lil bit but do not delve that far in to specifics. I want a couple more and i don't care if they're $20. or $200. as long as they're good ones.

Don't own one, I get all my knowledge from here!!

Looking good, my friend....

:ciao: Aloha Roddy~

And... I get a bunch from ur garden gj's too my friend! I spend a great deal of time bouncing all over trying to locate info thought if someone said, "this is the most complete book ev'a...", might save me some time.

I am pretty stoked to have all of you here... (LOL Thinkin about BWD "yual", so cute). :p

Hey Pua.. Grow looks like its going good for you.. :yay: cant wait for more pics...... i know im such a plant perv....:hubba: when it comes to MJ hell i think im BI a good looking male gets me as excited as a a good looking female plant..:rofl: just thought id share...

A hui hou :48:
SquidyP

@HiPakalolo , welcome to the site good to see more 808 state growers starting to use the MJPasions forums... So much information on this site minus the stuck up grow guru atitude...

Aloha Malama Pono
SquidyP

Q: Is there such a thing as too much air flow? (fans and stuff). I have most of my ladies in 16qt containers and they seem to be drying out fast like in a day or two and that's a bunch o'H2O.

YES...toomuch airflow will cause what I call wind damage..we want just enough to make the ladies dance..not do the Disco..lol..

Q: Should I leave my extraction fan on all night during lights off? I hadn't been but I did notice a substantial increase in internal RH (if thats even a word). I am afraid of gettin other stuff like mold or whatever scary things that come with too moist of an environment...

Not sure really....I use "temp Controllers" in my rooms..they hook to my extraction and intake fans...you can set it for Day time and night time..I run the temps 10 degrees apart..your RH sounds spot on to me..Hope this helps

:bong:

SquidyPacheco said:
Hey Pua.. Grow looks like its going good for you.. :yay: cant wait for more pics...... i know im such a plant perv....:hubba: when it comes to MJ hell i think im BI a good looking male gets me as excited as a a good looking female plant..:rofl: just thought id share...

A hui hou :48:
SquidyP

@HiPakalolo , welcome to the site good to see more 808 state growers starting to use the MJPasions forums... So much information on this site minus the stuck up grow guru atitude...

Aloha Malama Pono
SquidyP

I know brah, right? Always good to spak ya around here no matter what! Wonder if you started a new GJ?

:welcome:
Nothing much to report here as you know at this juncture its all about :watchplant:... and being patient.

I have been working my nutes and stuff up incrementally from 1/8th strength, to 1/4th, to 1/3rd, to 1/2... etc. I am up to about 3/4 strength nutes last time and they were just fine; may decide to hold here for the next few weeks.

Have quit with the LST (adjustments) and just tuck em in as needed. Working on providing a non-stressful environment for them. :hubba:

A great pic of one of the Indicas~
S7300475.JPG

Sea of baby-buds~
S7300481.JPG

Another of the Indica~ (Those fan leaves are bigger than my hands)
S7300479.JPG
appreciate ya stoppin by~:D

:ciao: mucho grande aloha

4u2sm0ke said:
YES...toomuch airflow will cause what I call wind damage..we want just enough to make the ladies dance..not do the Disco..lol..

Not sure really....I use "temp Controllers" in my rooms..they hook to my extraction and intake fans...you can set it for Day time and night time..I run the temps 10 degrees apart..your RH sounds spot on to me..Hope this helps

:bong:

Thank you 4u it does~

The main thing that I have learned so far in this process is when ever you (I) don't know something its best to NOT do ANYTHING until you do. I left them as is, waited for them to wilt and sure enough it was days after so... no problem. Just me worrying as usual.

:ciao: sup Pua!!! grows coming along good.. looks like you going be smoking on some crip in not to long... made a new GJ but i suck at them GJ things. im way to *** backwards and bad with text to do good GJ's... anywhos .. wolf whistles.. looking good..

A Hui Hou
Squidy

SquidyPacheco said:
:ciao: sup Pua!!! grows coming along good.. looks like you going be smoking on some crip in not to long... made a new GJ but i suck at them GJ things. im way to *** backwards and bad with text to do good GJ's... anywhos .. wolf whistles.. looking good..

A Hui Hou
Squidy

:ciao: Howzit braddah kine? Mahalo for da kine words, was wonderin wot stay happen to you, yeah? nice to know where I can find you cuz (stalk you, mo'a like :rofl:). Anyway, yeah I should be mo bettah with da journaling too, it's not the backwards thang, its the I don't have the time... sometimes. :p Then other times, yeah...

Mahalo for checkin it out cuz~:icon_smile:

A hui hou

pua

:welcome: Aloha Fellow MPer's & Happy Father's Day! ~

Just wanted to do a lil update to my gj since I have been so very busy and slacking here I realize.

I am about to be in my fourth wk of flowering (ALMOST half way :shocked:) as of Thursday and so far everything is fine (for the moment). All ladies looking good and as of yesterday I started to see the beginnings of "Frost"! Yay! My favorite! Anyway...

I have finally worked my way up to full-strength nutes last time (@ 90+%), began the bloom nutes and they seem to be liking it. My plan is to "temper" the feedings with just pure water a time or two (maybe, as needed), just cause I'm scared and I'd rather be safe here so..

I'm nervous about harvest windows and am gonna get this really cool hand help scope that'll let me upload em (pics) to my putr, this way I can get a consensus here. Basically I am finding conflicting "flowering times" for these strains, 6 wks, or 8 wks., or 8-9wks, or ... :confused2: I'll read more because I know there must be physical signs that'll help me figure out when to stop nutes. I'm cool with earlier rather than later.

Anyway lemme upload some of these pics. Sry about the quality and I "cropped" them for close ups so I have no idea what they'll look like once here.

:ciao: mahalo nui~

1.) A sea of Sour-D, 2.) Sour-D profile view, 3.) SD Close up, 4 & 5.) Sweet Dreams~ Which smells like Hawaiian Punch, or berries or somethin'. Good enough to eat! :)

sea of sour-d.JPGbetter so-d view.JPGsour-d2.JPGswt-d.JPGswt-d3.JPG

P.S. I have made ALL new MOMS and have 3 new strains about to pop and all organic. I wanted to start new moms from babies fed organically so we'll see how all this works out! I am way excited about it! :icon_smile:

ston-loc said:
Looking good Pua :aok:

:ciao: ston-loc~

Thanks for sayin so, I appreciate it! Wonder if I'll ever stop worrying about em so...

Looks like you are gonna have some sweet looking buds here in a few weeks. Looking nice Pua :aok:

I don't think we ever quit worrying about them and try to up our game. Yours sounds great Pua, keep up the good work. And, enjoy the ride.

pcduck said:
Looks like you are gonna have some sweet looking buds here in a few weeks. Looking nice Pua :aok:

:ciao: pcduck~

I am very excited and nervous at the same time so...
Thanks for stoppin by! :D

Latest posts

Back