The Chef's 3 strain winter grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ty swampbud waiting on a big special delivery today! Things are about to get real happy around here!

Still waiting on the deliveries hope the get here tommorow. As i was trying to say before the mishap...My brother Irish, what have you done to me! Your "m" treatments are fattening my buds way up! Here she is carmen my pinapple express. After trouble with her in the beginning she coming around nicely. She's got some sugar leaves starting to build up nicely. Hope you all have a great turkey day!

DCFC0012.JPG

DCFC0013.JPG

DCFC0014.JPG

DCFC0015.JPG

DCFC0016.JPG

DCFC0017.JPG

DCFC0018.JPG

DCFC0019.JPG

DCFC0020.JPG

looks like they don't have any issues with the syrup your pouring on em'. lol
lookin great chef, always nice to see successful cfl growers.

Ty LHL. haha all they need to do is cross and come up with a waffle or pancake bud..oooh no a rootbeer bud!

yum,, your making me hungry over here chef. I luv rootbeer! :)

edit : You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to the chef again.

well got the new tents up and tested. The veg tent has been running 24hrs with no problems. Got to measuring things with the flower tent. Good news/bad news, depends on how you look at it. Carmen has to go! She's all cloudy with a few amber trichs showing, not alot but a few. Now i know your all going to say nooooo! Don't do it! Well hehehe, I got to. The thai super skunk is huge! man i fergot just how big sats get. This thing is alredy getting to be a monster! Plus i got more on the way including some clones. Need to time this better but i just got the tents and am making the transition. I'll get adjusted and add more as i go along. Looks like a trip to home depot is in order tonight. Well got some more work to do and more gj to finish. TY all fer your support and love. Onward ho!

DCFC0013.JPG

DCFC0014.JPG

DCFC0015.JPG

DCFC0016.JPG

DCFC0017.JPG

DCFC0018.JPG

DCFC0019.JPG

DCFC0020.JPG

<~~~~~~~~~~ Droolin on myself dude... Thanx:rolleyes:

Just kidding man, Well I was drooling, but that's a good thing. They look awesome as usual.:D

Good to hear about the xpress going to the jars. Will be waiting for a taste report. Enjoy

you made biscuits, and gravy outta Carmen already?:eek: ...

i take it the waffles, pancakes, and rootbeer has arrived?:hubba: ...lol...

how long did she flower again? she looked like another month, or better out to me Chef. (i know, i know)...

we gotta work on something worthy of bpotm bro. time to step up your game man. ready to take it to the next level?...;) :cool: ...

Latest posts

Back