The Dr's Office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aok:

Today I set up the Grow Flow system, and I get in my veg tent and tend my mom's for mother's day. :D

If you're looking here now, go back one page.. just a few posts ago.. HUGE picture update

:aok:

Hi Dr Greenfang those cheese plants leaves look very waxey have they been sprayed with something and whose cheese are they.
Btw nice haul but must have been a nightmare trimming up.
Peter

Yeah, poor training and overly high nutrients led to super green and glossy looking leaves. I sacrificed yield and my poor training led to a LOT of popcorn bud. Good thing that's good for the hash pile.. lol! :D

Thanks for stopping in. Also, the Cheese is Dinafem's. :aok:

Yeah, poor training and overly high nutrients led to super green and glossy looking leaves. I sacrificed yield and my poor training led to a LOT of popcorn bud. Good thing that's good for the hash pile.. lol! :D

Thanks for stopping in. Also, the Cheese is Dinafem's. :aok:

Waxy looking leaves is a sign of good health! Nothing to be ashamed of there. :aok:

My oh my oh my doc, that stuff looks spectacular!

I can almost taste and smell it through my phone screen haha.
Too bad I can't really taste it though! Lmao

My oh my oh my doc, that stuff looks spectacular!

I can almost taste and smell it through my phone screen haha.
Too bad I can't really taste it though! Lmao

If you lived near, I would make SURE you could SB :aok:

Alas.... "distance"

Yeah, I mean.. a slight "wax" or shine to the leaves is truly good...but not to the extent I had, so you were right there Pete :aok:

The leaves were over glossy (by a little) and VERY over green. N Toxicity? Eee.. close to say. I would say it was the fat kid having WAY too much cake, not having too much cake and it poisoning him. :rofl:

Definitely, things are going MUCH better in Tent #1. I'm at 100% there. Nice and dark green, but not too green. No deficiency and the leaves are straight out....tad bit of reaching just before lights on (perfect). Before, these strains with HPS: 1250-1400 PPM's. Now, these strains with LED: 500-650 ppm's MOST!! :D

I learned.. the hard way... right PJammers? hah

I mean if....

The past is now behind you. From here the future only gets brighter.
:farm:

Doc i will be so nice to offer you a pair of helping lungs to smoke all that :D
N toxicity or even high dose N is a very common problem also in vegetable production. N can get to a level where a product is refused from market. high N is bad for health. I vut completely on potassium nitrate in flowering. right now Calcium Nitrate is the only form of N that my flowering plants receive. ask me im Doctor Zem... hehe

I stop N 2 weeks into flowering.. or at least that's how I used to do it. But I had too much everything really

the problem i encounter is that there is only calcium nitrate as a soluble form of calcium. calmag is cano3 and mgno3. i find myself often havi g calcium deficiency because of that.

where did you get your chunky coco DGF?....... the color in the last photo is wild.
green mojo.......:48:

I bought that from Amazon, and it's called Plant!t Coco Coir Chips.

This run is going to be a DIRECT copy to what PJ does with LED's. Every single thing he said along the way has been correct so far.. as for LED's.. and I thought it best to give it a try, as I'm just hurting my yield growing with other training and forms. Soooo back to 12 in one tent :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (at least this will be hydro this time and not soilless)

with the chunky coco coir I can see where you don't need perlite. How many grows do you think you can get out those coco chips?

Latest posts

Back