The Dr's Office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with the chunky coco coir I can see where you don't need perlite. How many grows do you think you can get out those coco chips?

Actually, I don't know. I assumed to get some new stuff each time, and use the old stuff for mulch. I mean, I'll get the "top layer" and stuff that doesn't have roots crazy through it...

I'm not entirely sure what PJ does. We haven't talked that far ahead :D

Looking good Doc. Welcome to warp speed :)

Thanks Kraven :aok: :)

Ahhh, you must mean the clothes pins :D

Those have the strains names written on them.. but they are useless really. I don't label my jars, and really don't have to label these strains. Once I know a strain I can pick it out of a crowd of 100 other strains pretty easily :)

Got more of the Grow Flow setup going tonight. I believe I'm up and running 100% now. Did all my testing without plants in the system and with plants in the system. I'm running 50 gallons of nute soup in my res.

Here's a few random pics. I FINALLY, after all these years, installed my vent system on the ceiling and got rid of some bends and extra length in the ducting. Also, got it the HECK out of the way!!!
Will take more pics of the setup (finished) tomorrow. The setup IS entirely finished right now. Ignore the 3 BRIGHT YELLOW zip ties... I ran out of black ones..

View attachment SetupEbbFlo (1 of 8).jpg

View attachment SetupEbbFlo (2 of 8).jpg

View attachment SetupEbbFlo (3 of 8).jpg

View attachment SetupEbbFlo (4 of 8).jpg

View attachment SetupEbbFlo (5 of 8).jpg

View attachment SetupEbbFlo (6 of 8).jpg

View attachment SetupEbbFlo (7 of 8).jpg

View attachment SetupEbbFlo (8 of 8).jpg

thats great Doc, i'm curious, you're always building one more setup, you are still running with 4 or 6 mars LEDs? or are you expanding? it's hard to keep track of you ;)

thats great Doc, i'm curious, you're always building one more setup, you are still running with 4 or 6 mars LEDs? or are you expanding? it's hard to keep track of you ;)

Actually, I'll be sticking with what I'm currently doing for a LONG long time.

Hydrofarm Grow Flow 12 site Ebb and Flo systems for each flowering tent, and still doing 4x Mars Hydro II 400w fixtures for each of the flowering tents (8x total between the two)

Thanks for checking in Zem :aok:

HA! I almost fell over in my chair when I saw the pic of you flipping off the bucket of parts.....god how many times have I done that myself!

Doc if that fan is loud you can cushion the vibration a lot with just a couple strips of a black bungee cord ... just cut a piece like 3-4" and put it between the metal and the wood on the ceiling... worked great at my buddies place in his attic...

Doc if that fan is loud you can cushion the vibration a lot with just a couple strips of a black bungee cord ... just cut a piece like 3-4" and put it between the metal and the wood on the ceiling... worked great at my buddies place in his attic...

That fan is now 4000% quieter than it has been in the last 2 years!! hahahah. Installing it on the ceiling was the best damn thing I ever did! :D

Thanks for the heads up though JAAM! Good lookin' out :aok:

Yea, I'm sorta rethinking my grow tent set-up myself, glad you got the fan to get quieter. Green mojo on the new set-up, I can't wait to see you cook up some frosty buds bro.

looking good dgf........ you like cloning with that rockwool?........ I'm not crazy about it myself......... Hey..... I wanted to ask you if the free c99 you got was a fem seed? it's G13 right?

Latest posts

Back