The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OHC....I LOVE Austin! One of my favorite cities! I did alot of partying there back when I was stationed at Ft. Hood....6th street is the best!

DOS I usually don't say anything in here, I usually just peeek in to see if I can catch any of the ladies in their underwear. Every once in awhile I will speak, if there is something that I feel I MUST say....normally I leave it alone though, cause I already spread my oppinion too much all over this site...lol. Hopefully I will be back to work soon, and will not be bugging everyone as much....

That truck sounds SWEET TC!

legalize_freedom said:
OHC....I LOVE Austin! One of my favorite cities! I did alot of partying there back when I was stationed at Ft. Hood....6th street is the best!
Many a good girl went bad on 6th Street after 2AM:rofl:.

LOL...thanks for the def. glad to see that I used it in it's proper context.

Yes, I met many many women back in those days. Something about a fresh cut high and tight, those women would fall for even the ugliest amongst us...lol. 10 or 15 of us GI's would head there on a friday night, and get a hotel right by I-35 (?) walking distance to the bars, and spend the weekend chasing girls. I loved the live music, it was very heavy Stevie Ray Vaughn influenced...one of my favorite guitarists.

Hello ladies (and gents?), I haven't spent much time on MP for a couple of years. But I am so happy to have found this Female Grower's Group!! I love it.

A little about me...I am fairly new to growing, I, too, grow in a very rural area on the West Coast with an extremely warm summer climate. My hubby and I are grandparents to our beautiful little 19 month granddaughter.

My first grow was in 2007, same time SmokinMom grew her girls!! I grew White Widow, started them indoors, then moved them into large pots outside in the garden. I used Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil in large pots. With the assistance of Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom and Grow Big Fertilizers. I found that the WW was fairly sensitive to nutrients but we got past that with the help of some awesome growers here on MP.

After that I was definitely 'hooked' on growing MJ! Yeah, tomatoes and cukes are nice, but they do not even compare to the excitement of growing MJ!! My next grow was an indoor grow of Speed Queen...I set up a wonderful little grow 'room' in a closet and had a great time 'building' it...getting the ventilation set up and the lighting (thanks PB!) sadly they all turned out to be males!

Then I decided I needed some different strains...found I prefer something with more of an indica high. And grew another outdoor grow, although no grow journal this time...not as much time since I started working full time. Loved the strains I grew in this order: Sadhu (Mandala Seeds), El Nino, NLxShiva, SkunkXHaze. This was another outdoor grow, which I prefer, but growing inside is good too.

I want to try some autoflowers next time I grow inside, but can't do that with my daughter and granddaughter living here...but I think I can do a good stealth outdoor grow this Spring/Summer on a deserted section of our property. I'm looking for seeds now, and have loved the Thread on Aphrodesiac strains!! Gonna try a couple of those!! I can't find any White Satin in stock right bow, but found Kali Mist and Mandala's KaliChakra sounds promising! Anybody try them, or have suggestions?

I guess I'm getting a little 'long winded' here, so I'll stop and just say Thank you TC for starting this group! I am delighted to be part of Female Growers Group!

TC,

Congratulations on the new truck. Sorry to hear about the old one giving out to the point you had to replace it. I know how hard that can be sometimes.

2Dog,

Thank you for the compliments on the granddaughter. I have some good news on that front. The mother had a meeting with the CPS case team Tuesday AM and IF she can pass the home visit Wednesday AM, which there should be not problem doing, she will be able to bring the baby home on Wednesday afternoon. She has to pass random UAs and keep away from the father until the restraining order runs out, as well as jumping through what ever hoops they put in front of her in order to keep baby home. Then she can do what ever works so far as reuniting the family with him. I'm not sure what is going on about the 2 older girls since he has legal custody of them 4 days a week and she has the 3 days a week, but at least the baby should be going home where she belongs Wednesday afternoon. Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes to the mother, baby and family.

Great smoking.

Rosebud, if you would like to join.....

1. go to user CP up in left hand corner of this page.
2. see left side collum list? look bottom of collum, "Group Membership"
3. apply for membership. I will look in every week or so to see if there are any new member's wanting to join. All are welcome and can join.
4. as above, I will check this ever week or so.....so, please dont get freaked if I dont look right away there is no notice for me to say ...hey tc go check the memberships to the FGG....lol...

Discuss anything you like here within the rules of the site.

Anyone else having problems reading/loading the last page of this thread? I keep getting "page can not be found" so....thot I would post from the next to the last page.....see what happens.

Everyone,

It is now official, The baby is on the way home! Thanks again for your prayers.

Great smoking!

congrats don I am so relieved! what a precious gift! hold her hug her and love her for me! wish I was bringing home a baby! sounds like she will be the apple of her papa's eye...

don she is so cute! I love how 2/3 pic the family is just gazing at her precious face...

Good Morning FGG!

Rosebud, Rdrose....dang, two roses in one week, is feeling more and more like a party here!

Glad to have you both.

Rdrose, Good to see you come back..those strains sound great. I too live in rural area with hot summers. I too grow outdoor, pretty flowers, and good smoke.

UK, you didnt miss the bday....it is at the end of the month....wonder what I will get? a tank of gas I hope....lol.

Don, congrats on the lil one coming home! Babies are such a joy. But, I am gonna say something here...and you may not care for it....
This is a Marijauna Growing Site, and having a full face shot picture of the mother and baby on here may not be the best idea. I mean, Social workers are not known for condoning Marijauna. Just a friendly......what the hell are you doing???? from tcbud and she is gonna shut up now bout this. Shut up, tc, shut up tc quit typing tc, move on tc. Tcbud would be real proud too if her daughter brought home a package of joy, but pics? tut. Tcbud has problems doing as she is told..now shut up tcbud!

Thank you Goddess.
and thank you
HIE.

ozzydiodude said:
This is the First Post I have ever been neg rep. Is it because Of "Hell" or because I wrote the truth?

Hey ozzman, did you know as MVP you have the power to see who reps you, positive as well as negitive??.... ;)

How are all the ladies and gents doing tonight? Staying warm I hope.

I thank all of you who are concerned for the possible results of someone recognizing someone in the pictures. However, as I have already told a few of you personally, that is the least of our worries. We are already well known as being legal medical users and growers in our community as well as for being out spoken advocates of legalization. CPS knows our views very well and so long as there is no usage, paraphernalia or MJ in the immediate area of th ebaby, they are not concerned. They were specifically asked about the baby being in our home to head off any inadvertent problems.

But I thank you for your concern. As to HippyInEngland's comment about this is a MJ site, maybe your need to start censoring the content of everyone else's posts that don't directly relate to MJ, like the several threads about what people were getting for Christmas, what they were doing for different holidays and so on.

But that is not really my problem. Keeping in the good graces of the mods are and I have already told THG that I appreciated her concern and didn't care if she removed them. Just remember when you start imposing your idea of relevancy on me, there will be someone else out there waiting to impose their ideas on you. It won't be me because I don't really care what you think or post so long as you aren't leading someone into getting hurt or killed.

Great smoking to all of you and I'm still proud of the granddaughter, and thankful for all of the good wishes and prayers that returned her to us.

Latest posts

Back