The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...am I a member yet, TC???

BTW, congrats on the BPOM!!! Beautiful bud!!

Thank you Rdrose and yes....You are now officially a member! Official Welcome to the Female Growers Group!

Bean, go to User CP, see the collum to the left, almost at the bottom of that collum, find "Group Memberships", hit that, and apply. You do not need to join to post here. I check membership applications every week or so or when reminded...as Rdrose reminded me above. (thank you Rdrose)

open letter to OZZY.
if its ok with you, kind, gentle giant. the family $$ would like to express their affection for the FGG.
thanx.

ps hard to type with a kitten helpin

tcbud said:
Thank you Rdrose and yes....You are now officially a member! Official Welcome to the Female Growers Group!

Bean, go to User CP, see the collum to the left, almost at the bottom of that collum, find "Group Memberships", hit that, and apply. You do not need to join to post here. I check membership applications every week or so or when reminded...as Rdrose reminded me above. (thank you Rdrose)

Thank you, tc...!! :) Now I can add it to my signature! Didn't want to do that until it was 'official'...:D

uhhh, was that an ok, to let the FGG know that we :heart: them? or......

... a thanks for the heads up, so yu can tie our shoelaces together? :stuff-1125699181_i_

Hi, I'm new here. Hemp Goddess suggested I check out the 'Female Growers' forum, so here I am...

My growing experience is all OUTdoor. For many years I sowed seed out in the woods here in the Pacific Northwest. But about 5-6 years ago, when I became licensed card holder for our state Medical Marijuana program, I started planting from seed into my vegetable garden. What FUN to watch and tend the garden... But what work to keep them safe and free from mold and rain rot.

Our wet, temperate weather and shorter growing season coupled with just accepting the responsibility to grow for 2 other card holders has finally convinced me to start up an indoor growing area. So I'm soaking up info and looking at other people's setups.

Glad to be here and hope to get more aquainted with ya'all.

Welcome to the FGG thread Diva. Glad to have you! I also grow outdoor, in a cage with tarps on it come the rain and frost of fall. This time of year, I am taking a break from growing, and enjoying the buds of my labor..lol. I grow the shortest season plants I can find, as I have a two month flower time, then come the frost's and rain.

You gonna love this site.

Ozzy...FGG Likes you really really well too....that MVP looks mighty fine on you there.

Colorado, every day, now, the new '10 season gets a day closer. I really do have to order some seeds soon. Got my cuppa, and am heading back to the boards here.

afternnon ladies hope all of you are well and your plants are thriving...I am feeding mine later as today is nute day

Welcome back 2Dog! Sliding in here and not even saying how the cruise went? Come on..tell us how romantic it was, as the warm sun slid behind the horizon. Cold and rainy here today.....some talk of warm weather sounds great right bout now.

the cruise was awesome, very romantic..very inspiring to see all the beauty, very stimulating getting to explore...met some wonderful people and had a great time. pics in the bhc if anyone is interested in them. mexico was fun as usual. A totally different vibe there...dont know how to explain. like go to a cool college campus then go to a stuffy one..that is what mexico vs america feels like..to me. lol

Is the USA the cool college? or is Mexico?
Nice pics in the bhc....

mexico is the cool one lol...

nothing like buyign a tecate for a 1 having the guy press it into salt and put the lime on the lid..I dont even like beer but the taste was awesome..walking around shopping drinking...wearing flip flops and caps even in the nicer areas, cubans available. just my type if lifestyle.

I even bought some tacos from a street vendor my poor hubby thought I would die..no issues whatsoever...this lady had a beautiful spread of choices to fill the taces atleast 10 dif ingredients...cobblesone paths...white sand warm water...most of the ocean in cali is way too cold..in mexico I can go from the water put on a coverup or not if your body is perfecto and go shopping..with a beer. heaven...

Ahhh You're killing me 2Dog it is cold and snowy here with only the yellow dog to keep my feet warm. I can't wait for spring/summer!
Can I join the club too?

Yes Northern, you may, you may join as a real full fledged member by going to the UserCP, note there to the left, at the bottom of the list, in MISC. See Group Memberships, hit that, and do as instructed. I am the poor woman who will approve your "apply", if I dont get to it, shoot me a PM or mention it here, I try, but, you know...stoned...winter...not growing....hum...excuses? yes...excuses.

What are you planning for this summer? I grow outdoor too.

Latest posts

Back