The girls are reaching out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gaiant

Reaction score
:vapleaf:Will need to relocate these plants before too long the strains are #3 Haze1 and #3 Nuggets. I just put them into 3 gal pots 2 days back. Going to put them into flower hopefully in around 4 weeks at the very latest but hopefully sooner. For now they are under a 600 watt and soon to turn six weeks. The girls are in week 5. I was curious as to why two of the six were growing much taller than the rest so went back through my notes and realized the taller plants ( one Haze and one Nugget) had been put into Ocean soil where the others in sunshine/coco. Big diff even though all were given GH nutes of equal amts and feedings. Well the others are catching up so I'm pleased andeverybody is now in 3 gal containers. Weeds do grow fast lol.

Am wondering about mom selection I've not cloned yet? The taller plant was out the gate from the start and has a pencil sized stalk with eight main potential colas. Question of selecting a mom from seed what attributes/ characteristics are sought?

View attachment image.jpg

:vap-leafy_wave:
:vap-leafy_wave:Looks GOOD!! :vap-leafy_wave:
:vap-leafy_wave:

lol :smoke1:

edit

might want to consider topping or LST for that TALL gal ... before she gets out of control compared to the rest of the group
light height can become an issue with a WIDE range of heights in your harem.
or booster seats for the shorter ones

:48:

@ this point healthy is all you want need.

take cuts from all the plants if you can / have room.
until you smoke them, do you really know which one you want more of?
:48:

I doubt that the different soil contributed to the different growth pattern. Not all plants will grow the same. I even have differences in growth from clones from the same mother.

Are these plants sexed yet? The males can sometimes show a more vigorous growth in veg and that could be the reason that they have stretched. or it is just the plant/phenol.

Latest posts

Back