The longest strain to grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mysticmoon

Reaction score
Anyone here end up with a strain that is really late harvesting? I mean total length of time it took to grow from seed to finish? If so, what was the strain? Indica or a Sativa and it's name?

I have had a bagseed that took 3 full months to finish flowering! It was on the sativa side but had a really pleasant citrus smell.

mysticmoon said:
Anyone here end up with a strain that is really late harvesting? I mean total length of time it took to grow from seed to finish? If so, what was the strain? Indica or a Sativa and it's name?

:farm: How about 17 weeks of flowering to get amber trichs, does that qualify as a late harvest, OR does the fact that my SnowWhite is now almost 32 months old and will be 34 months old at the next harvest around Thanksgiving :hubba:

what's in a name :confused:

:watchplant: Insofaras your identification of my SnowWhite, I am relatively sure She is Arjan's Haze #1, or could be SuperSilverHaze. I have some of both on hand, and tended to play with them recklessly, you know, contrasting and comparing, when I brought them home in november 2005, I could easily have mixed em up in the process :doh:

Rest assured, She is some kinda Haze, definately a strong sativa :aok:

Wow, that is some serious patience, i am impressed! by now it must be past being bush, this would more than likely have trunk in the description, any pics? I, as well as others i'm sure, would love to see this marvel. good luck
~T-Bone

T-Bone said:
Wow, that is some serious patience, i am impressed! by now it must be past being bush, this would more than likely have trunk in the description, any pics? I, as well as others i'm sure, would love to see this marvel. good luck
~T-Bone

aw shucks T-Bone, I thought everyone knew mySnowWhite ;) Tell ya what, in my signature, there is a tiny little guy watching a plant, click where it says click here and you will be rewarded to the extent of boredom :rofl:

SnowWhite is a beauty and smokes better than She looks :hubba:

Latest posts

Back