The Love Box................................

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0c705a5b74a96ec0.png

it's soaked, 100 pulls yesterday and nada...I think the carb has water in it, 2 bolts and it's off but I always fight with the tiny linkage and springs...
Did you try to disconnect the fuel line to carb and blow it out with slight air hose pressure?
Does it have spark may need to dry the points or elects out for a day or few

I had a Buick Apollo that wouldn't run if a cat pissed on the tire or you ran through a water puddle 1/4" deep. Kept a can of WD40 in the glove compartment. A quick spritz on the plug wires and distributor cap and the world was lovely. Might work on a chainsaw, too.

I had a Buick Apollo that wouldn't run if a cat pissed on the tire or you ran through a water puddle 1/4" deep. Kept a can of WD40 in the glove compartment. A quick spritz on the plug wires and distributor cap and the world was lovely. Might work on a chainsaw, too.
Thanks The ears have walls

My TR6 was the same way
The humidity went up over 50% and it sheet the bed

Did you try to disconnect the fuel line to carb and blow it out with slight air hose pressure?
Does it have spark may need to dry the points or elects out for a day or few
not yet but for the tips...gonna have lunch and then I need to go into town for a fuel pump, getting the bugs worked out of the 60 impala...I was gonna pull the carb and dry the soaked air filter...turns over easily so there's no apparent mechanical issues...

Thanks The ears have walls
I Loved this car but was too young when I bought it
Could not afford all the upkeep and parts were expensive even back then.
Raced a corvette way back in 76 going to Atlantic City on the Turnpk
I was pinned at 140 just staying slighly ahead of him
He was pissed LOL
I had an overdrive trans with UK webers .
1693671937454.png

not yet but for the tips...gonna have lunch and then I need to go into town for a fuel pump, getting the bugs worked out of the 60 impala...I was gonna pull the carb and dry the soaked air filter...turns over easily so there's no apparent mechanical issues...
Hot sun for some time

Latest posts

Back