The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1658668956025.png

Morning OFC. Forecast calls for a cool rainy day here. We got a good shower yesterday as well. Hopefully that is a sign the weather pattern is changing. Hope so my water bill this month is gonna be a killer.

I need to cut the grass before the rain starts. But coffee first.

Last edited:
Morning OFC. Forecast callsfor a cool rainy day here. We got a good shower yesterday as well. Hopefully that is a sign the weather pattern is changing. Hope so my water bill this month is gonna be a killer.

I need to cut the grass before the rain starts. But coffee first.
Coffee before Claims

"I asked an elderly man once what it was like to be old and to know the majority of his life was behind him. He told me that he has been the same age his entire life. He said the voice inside of his head had never aged. He has always just been the same boy. His mother's son. He had always wondered when he would grow up and be an old man. He said he watched his body age and his faculties dull but the person he is inside never got tired. Never aged. Never changed.
Our spirits are eternal. Our souls are forever. The next time you encounter an elderly person, look at them and know they are still a child, just as you are still a child and children will always need love, attention and purpose."
This fits so many of us here.

And who is this member he loves to fish and throw em back LOL
1658690175004.png

It has flat out gotten chilly out....feels great for a change. Come on rain.....

https://weather.com/weather/radar/i...c978369e9d3cd0b82b0687635c3eac1a93cef6931e330
We have feels like 103 today not an outside day. I’m in the kitchen. My house smells like garlic again as I have some in that little pot in the oven roasting for perfect garlic bread. Also some stuffed peppers, mushrooms and twice baked potatoes on the menu. The hubby is gonna like that it was to hot today for me to work outside.
EAB1E482-0CC4-4586-8995-242E76C4D265.jpeg
3ABBD159-0F3A-48BA-A05C-C43C9653621D.jpeg

"I asked an elderly man once what it was like to be old and to know the majority of his life was behind him. He told me that he has been the same age his entire life. He said the voice inside of his head had never aged. He has always just been the same boy. His mother's son. He had always wondered when he would grow up and be an old man. He said he watched his body age and his faculties dull but the person he is inside never got tired. Never aged. Never changed.
Our spirits are eternal. Our souls are forever. The next time you encounter an elderly person, look at them and know they are still a child, just as you are still a child and children will always need love, attention and purpose."
This fits so many of us here.

And who is this member he loves to fish and throw em back LOL
View attachment 303915

Latest posts

Back