The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that Boo working with Dutch
the guy said he was your daddy roster...fat chance of anyone stealing my dutch gray, he's getting old but is still the warrior he always has been, just a shorter duration...
spent the day out kayaking on the Peace river today, don't get much better than a day with my grand, he's my pride and joy...the kid, 27 years old makes me proud and gives my hope for the future generations...

Time to party.....it is the weekend.

giphy.gif

Tastes like corned beef really now?

How long would you let it last on shelf before tossing
As Walt would say, TINS, I found a dozen cans when we were cleaning out my MILs house that were at least 10 years old. Old Hen bagged 'em up and took 'em out to the road for garbage collection. I went out and brought 'em back. If the can isn't swollen or rusted, it's fine. Ate every damn can of them by myself. She wouldn't touch 'em.

Also found at least a dozen bars of Lava hand soap. She was going to pitch them, too. I saved 'em. For Christ's sake, bars of soap don't go bad!

As Walt would say, TINS, I found a dozen cans when we were cleaning out my MILs house that were at least 10 years old. Old Hen bagged 'em up and took 'em out to the road for garbage collection. I went out and brought 'em back. If the can isn't swollen or rusted, it's fine. Ate every damn can of them by myself. She wouldn't touch 'em.

Also found at least a dozen bars of Lava hand soap. She was going to pitch them, too. I saved 'em. For Christ's sake, bars of soap don't go bad!
Just wondering how they held up, seems the fat can go rancid but they do last a long time due to the amount of salt.
I have about 50 cans put down from 5 yrs ago , I may check them to see if I should shitcan them

Yeah I'm not much on crowds anymore. Did all that shit as an Outlaw. Got burned out. Would rather set my ass in my recliner,drink cold beer,smoke weed, and watch Nascar or UFC.
I'm not much into NASCAR anymore (except the last 5 laps at Daytona) but I love MMA.

Gday OFC, been a while thought Id drop in for a gander , things look like they've calmed down in here , lot of new faces , see no agro - awesome, stuck at home with COVID ,going batshit crazy ,

Gday OFC, been a while thought Id drop in for a gander , things look like they've calmed down in here , lot of new faces , see no agro - awesome, stuck at home with COVID ,going batshit crazy ,
Hey QB. I’m kinda a new face here. Hope you get to feeling better soon and are able to get out in the world again soon.😎

cheers SG , Hi Giggy yeh its pretty bad over here at the moment second wave apparently , me and my wife both got it same time we come through pretty good ,first 3 days are not nice but coming good now ,We are both tripple vaxed so maybe that helped us , I have friends that didnt get vaxed that ended up in hospital , over here yo have to isolate for 7 days when you test positive , Hope you bro and his missus get well soon

Latest posts

Back