The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning I started MP 2013 and stay with OFC for about 5 years don't ask me why I stay so long all I did is get upset a lot. Umbar wouldn't talk to me. I did meet some good people and a lot of them are member here. When I came back, I was surprised how the site has gotten 100 times better. Thank you Brothers and Sisters. No more getting upset. And learning so much now. Before some people wouldn't even give you advice.
Getting ready to start five Gambian c Haze Auto reg beans. All I have is 5 pots so 5 seeds I'll start. Wishing for three girls. 😊
Yep I'm fully supportive of that energy and that mindset, you know what I'd really like to do I'd really like to start getting into Mexican land race

Pew I went over to the Philippines to visit some family members wives family over there dude they've got little like restaurants that are catered specifically to just Spam so I know here in America we look at it like a I choose to not eat it if I can you know I love it and apparently in the Philippines they're my kind of people cuz they love it too but I mean I guess to each their own
i like fried spam myself.

Yep I'm fully supportive of that energy and that mindset, you know what I'd really like to do I'd really like to start getting into Mexican land race
you and me both, i grew up in texas and have had some great mexican weed. early 80's pine tree bud was a fav.

wasn't no canned meats in our sea rats as we called em. only when we were underway we had midnight breakfast, anchored out we got boxed sea rats which was two sandwiches a apple or orange a real small bag of chips and a can of juice, most of the time grapefruit.

Last edited:
Just the other day I was thinking of getting a can to cook it somehow. Cook some pepper, onions, macaroni, and spam if you want you don't have to. After everything is cooked throw it all together throw in a can of tomatoes soup and 2 tablespoons of ketchup mix it all together and you have a meal.

I found this video of dutch getting pissed off at the decoy...he's good at ripping sleeves off as you can see at the end...

One of the latest here locally is stealing dogs and ransoming them back. I would like to see someone steal any of our shepherds and Dutch demonstrates why...................

I can't remember ever eating spam. I was never into canned meat.....when I was in the army...C-Rats ruined canned meat for me.....I still remember Turkey Loaf.....barf!!!
I get a hankering for corned beef now and then. I'll just slice off a thick piece, slap some mayo on a piece of bread, add meat, and fold it over. Good for a quick munch. Stuff lasts for years on the shelf.

I get a hankering for corned beef now and then. I'll just slice off a thick piece, slap some mayo on a piece of bread, add meat, and fold it over. Good for a quick munch. Stuff lasts for years on the shelf.
Tastes like corned beef really now?

How long would you let it last on shelf before tossing

Feeding the girls today. Think I will take some cuts today. Will also start some seeds as well. Frost Hammer....been wanting to run this for a while now. Also, thanks to Boo, Snow Caine.

Only have room to start two today but gonna start two more new strains next round...I have a hankering for new gear for some reason.

S-hit.....when I took cuts and fired up my T-5's one was dark.....off to the grow store....AGAIN! But, cuts are taken and new seeds are planted.....just noticed Boo sent me feminized seed so I stated the Triangle Kush as well....not near as much room taken with fem seeds......thanks bro...make life simple.

Consider yourself lucky. Umbra was a self centered jerk. Thought he knew everything about growing, moved to Kalifornia, and promptly fell on his face when nobody wanted to buy his junk. Rather funny, really.
I caught the guy in several lies, but he was uber protected by Rose. Not sure what was going on between the two, but I am sure I don't want to know or care.
I kinda like the OFC the way it is now. Seems to have a much better aura about it. :)
Jeez. There is such a tangled history here -- about which Your Humble Obdn't &tc knows absolutlely zilch. I feel like I've been on another planet, and know absolutely none of the names casually mentioned.

One thing is fer sure dinkum: There is zerio sniping here. Most refreshing.

I can't remember ever eating spam. I was never into canned meat.....when I was in the army...C-Rats ruined canned meat for me.....I still remember Turkey Loaf.....barf!!!
I got into some C-Rats (or some other ID) that had canned corned beef. It was absolutely wonderful. NEVER saw anothe box with that stuff in it.

This is later... got to thinking... It was a K-ration box (big).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back