The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning OFC. Overcast this morning so a welcome cool start to the day. I will enjoy this.
you know kakalak started his own place called, soak'n beans. haven't done no business with him since firestax.
I don't remember him. When was he around.

Rollitup in 2008 and firestaxx
Never thcfarmer
Sorry
Several of us were on Firestax. Ended up with our on private thread because a little snitch named Umbra thought he was going to get us banned but all he did was get us a private thread that we banned him from.😂😂😂

Morning OFC. Overcast this morning so a welcome cool start to the day. I will enjoy this.

I don't remember him. When was he around.
kakalak was stax right hand man in the u.s. made a couple deals with him back then while stax over in england was ripping folks. as far as i know kakalak is good, calyx bros seed company is his line.

Pew I went over to the Philippines to visit some family members wives family over there dude they've got little like restaurants that are catered specifically to just Spam so I know here in America we look at it like a I choose to not eat it if I can you know I love it and apparently in the Philippines they're my kind of people cuz they love it too but I mean I guess to each their own

Several of us were on Firestax. Ended up with our on private thread because a little snitch named Umbra thought he was going to get us banned but all he did was get us a private thread that we banned him from.😂😂😂
I was on Firestax when you had that private room. Didn't Little Dabby drop dime and get it shut down?

I was on Firestax when you had that private room. Didn't Little Dabby drop dime and get it shut down?
1658583598936.png

Morning I started MP 2013 and stay with OFC for about 5 years don't ask me why I stay so long all I did is get upset a lot. Umbar wouldn't talk to me. I did meet some good people and a lot of them are member here. When I came back, I was surprised how the site has gotten 100 times better. Thank you Brothers and Sisters. No more getting upset. And learning so much now. Before some people wouldn't even give you advice.
Getting ready to start five Gambian c Haze Auto reg beans. All I have is 5 pots so 5 seeds I'll start. Wishing for three girls. 😊

Consider yourself lucky. Umbra was a self centered jerk. Thought he knew everything about growing, moved to Kalifornia, and promptly fell on his face when nobody wanted to buy his junk. Rather funny, really.
I caught the guy in several lies, but he was uber protected by Rose. Not sure what was going on between the two, but I am sure I don't want to know or care.
I kinda like the OFC the way it is now. Seems to have a much better aura about it. :)

The only reason I even went to fire stacks was because t of Classic seeds was trying to sell some of his beans there and they ended up burning him and then he had some health problems.
Really never liked online stuff in lieu of face to face.
It excites me that my state is legal but I'm going to be very fair about what I've seen where a lot of the times up here people were growing to help support their families because the cost of living up here ever since the late 80s is always been exorbitant to get by especially if you have kids and they want to play sports is that your etc etc I can remember growing up here in the late '80s and not being able to play hockey because my parents couldn't afford the equipment for whatever that made anyway I've noticed that 98% of the people that came up here 10 years ago to start hemp farming we're actually growing photo. Plants claiming that it was hemp but the director of Agriculture up here from Western Massachusetts just turned a blind eye and I get it but when I see these people and you're reaching out and saying hey look like you had a really good year would you mind breaking bread can I invest send a donation and they give you mold and you overlooked that and you go back a second time only to find that they've been double triple vaccinated and you're convinced that it's affected their judgment because they give you yet another Satchel that's half molded bud it just doesn't make any sense that you achieve a level of growing where you can have you know 30 or 40 cultivars but when it comes time to actually make sure that you're drying and you're curing and all of that is being done properly you're losing what you know half of your plants to mold and this is the guy who's directing our cannabis control board in this state my dude I'm perplexed, remember that cat Anthony Sullivan that used to do those infomercials like Billy Mays about OxiClean and all of that he's got a damn hemp Farm up here I just wish when I'm interacting with Folks up in a local level that I could shake hands with people and they would treat me with as much sincerity as I do them

Latest posts

Back