The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pute, I got the big stuff done and the lights on but I have lots of small stuff and details I need to finish...painting will probably be the last thing I do...a must do is to get the pipe and wiring completed, I hate extention cords...

Well, I am truly in the puff-and-pass crowd now. My box of dirty-lookin' pre-rolled papers arrived (with a half-dozen glass insulator tips).

So I got out the Puffenpasser thingy, put 1/2" of Boo's Best in one of the conical pre-rolls (they have a sorta cardboard mouthpiece...) STOP. Here I am telling you guys about rolling papers 🙃 🙄 GO. Cut off the end of the doobie and twisted it shut.

Lit it and stuck it in the holder so the burny was upside down... <-- I tell all this detail to point out I was following the destructions as best I knew how. Anyway, I screw the top on (not tight enough) and gave it a squeeze into the air.

YAY! Amazing! It was like a column for about five inches. So I got set and gave it a squeeze. Pretty kewl.

BOO! It would not supply a second hit. ?!!? I held it up and squeezed it... and a little smoke came out. Did that about three more times with diminishing returns.

Unscrewed the top... and the doobie was gone. It fell into the plastic bottle. Took me several minutes and the use of tweezers to get the thing outa the bottle.

That was LESSON ONE. The denouement (day-noom-wah) was LESSON TWO:

Several hours later, I decided to try again with some learned improvements: I would pack the paper much tighter (the coal had fallen out on the first try) and stick the cardboard end in much harder (the whole assembly had fallen... etc.).

Ohh-kay. Got everything lined up like a goddamned slot machine, lit it, and screwed the cap on tightly.

Squeezed the bottle, and a solid column of smoke came up as I accidentally lipped the tip (how unsanitary -- "don't lip it, rip it" yeah). Anyway, it was one blast of a hit.

Not wanting the doobie inside to be given a Bogart end, I hadda take another hit of the half-lima bean sized weed bit inside, or it would uselessly burn up. This time, it actually hurt my throat.

And at that instant, I realized this gadget was strictly a gemutlicheit instrument. To be used with others. One person cannot keep up with the "machine" -- it is truly a "Puff And Pass" invention.

Be great at parties; for one thing, the room will not get all smoke-filled even with everyone imbibing.

1661075570214.png

Well, I am truly in the puff-and-pass crowd now. My box of dirty-lookin' pre-rolled papers arrived (with a half-dozen glass insulator tips).

So I got out the Puffenpasser thingy, put 1/2" of Boo's Best in one of the conical pre-rolls (they have a sorta cardboard mouthpiece...) STOP. Here I am telling you guys about rolling papers 🙃 🙄 GO. Cut off the end of the doobie and twisted it shut.

Lit it and stuck it in the holder so the burny was upside down... <-- I tell all this detail to point out I was following the destructions as best I knew how. Anyway, I screw the top on (not tight enough) and gave it a squeeze into the air.

YAY! Amazing! It was like a column for about five inches. So I got set and gave it a squeeze. Pretty kewl.

BOO! It would not supply a second hit. ?!!? I held it up and squeezed it... and a little smoke came out. Did that about three more times with diminishing returns.

Unscrewed the top... and the doobie was gone. It fell into the plastic bottle. Took me several minutes and the use of tweezers to get the thing outa the bottle.

Several hours later, I decided to try again with some learned improvements: I would pack the paper much tighter (the coal had fallen out on the first try) and stick the cardboard end in much harder (the whole assembly had fallen... etc.).

Ohh-kay. Got everything lined up like a goddamned slot machine, lit it, and screwed the cap on tightly.

Squeezed the bottle, and a solid column of smoke came up as I accidentally lipped the tip (how unsanitary -- "don't lip it, rip it" yeah). Anyway, it was one blast of a hit.

Not wanting the doobie inside to be given a Bogart end, I hadda take another hit of the half-lima bean sized weed bit inside, or it would uselessly burn up. This time, it actually hurt my throat.

And at that instant, I realized this gadget was strictly a gemutlicheit instrument. To be used with others. One person cannot keep up with the "machine" -- it is truly a "Puff And Pass" invention.

Be great at parties; for one thing, the room will not get all smoke-filled even with everyone imbibing.

How high did you get Unca Walt? I'm still chuckling. puff pass pass :1956marijuana::32110marijuana::pinkmarijuana:

How high did you get Unca Walt? I'm still chuckling. puff pass pass :1956marijuana::32110marijuana::pinkmarijuana:

High as a giraffe's snatch. I do not remember what happened after that, but I did note the collar tag it came with was missing. I found it on a bench.

But even worse, there was smoke wasted. Even that mini-joint had mebbe four hits in it, and I only managed two before it just Bogarted.

Glad to hear your report on the power hitter. I think a nicely packed joint will stay lit but not burning for even one person. You gotta make sure it’s stuck up tite in the little hole so it doesn’t drop out. I’ve never tried it with the cone papers but I do like how you can get the cone joints really tite with the little stick they give you (that takes practice too) but a tightly packed joint will work best and last for one person till you open it up and put it out. Even if you only roll a half joint, make sure it’s nice and tite before you put it in the power hitter. Just twist the end up to secure it.

^^^^on my 3rd cup. Haven't had a Dr Pepper in years....was my favorite though.

Walt, you will get the hang if it.... practice makes you stoned.....

Ness, like you I don't smoke joints any more. I used to take pride in rolling a perfect "J". Today, since I usually smoke by myself my one hitter works fine.

Warm up time.

Latest posts

Back