The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"It's People "
1661090868028.png

I can only imagine as the food supply dwindles down and real food starts to become harder to mass produce what we will be seeing in future food stocks.
Hey models who starve themselves survive on toilet tissue (eat it)
I (S H I T ) U Not
i remember models eating tissue paper so they would not eat and gain weight. I had a alternative idea which could quench hunger ,not put on weight and low in calorie with a little excersize......

i remember models eating tissue paper so they would not eat and gain weight. I had a alternative idea which could quench hunger ,not put on weight and low in calorie with a little excersize......
Yes but unless you are into the same sex you will never get enough protein to support your body's system

I din' git no "little stick" -- unless you mean the little glass thingies that would fit over the end of the cardboard like a mini-cig holder? Use them to pack?
Walt did you buy the cone kit or just the cones
Cones do not come with packing stick unless you get the kit.
Anything will work a chop stick, use it to gently pack the weed down into paper cone as you fill it, Nothing to strong of packing.

I din' git no "little stick" -- unless you mean the little glass thingies that would fit over the end of the cardboard like a mini-cig holder? Use them to packing Sounds like the little gal
Sounds like the glass things are personal smoking glass . as you share the joint each person slips theirs on to drag it.

Does it look like this
1661101736030.png

Getting ready to head out to Cabales for big lures. I have been watching fishing video's on fall fishing for pike......Big fish season is here. Gonna get mine.

93020.jpg

Going for two days the weekend after Labor Day.
WITH FISH THAT SIZE ..............................YOU'LL NEED A BIGGER BOAT

Getting ready to head out to Cabales for big lures. I have been watching fishing video's on fall fishing for pike......Big fish season is here. Gonna get mine.

93020.jpg

Going for two days the weekend after Labor Day.
Do you know what " Cabelas" means in Italian ?
Cost you alot of money...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back